Trump says he'd deport illegal immigrants as U.S. president

kscarbel2

Let me ask, do you actually believe the election process is real?

Do you actually believe it is anything more than a a "show", cleverly designed to give the masses the illusion that they are participating in government?

The founding fathers of our country were amongst the small group of wealthy and schooled individuals, the aristocracy, in the thirteen British colonies that felt the uneducated commoners were unqualified to participate in government. This is why the Electoral College was created by the founding fathers, to avoid allowing the mass population to vote directly. The Electoral College by design would ensure behind the veil that a proper choice was made for president and vice-president.

The founding fathers enticed the commoners (mass population) of the English colonist to join together in a revolutionary war for independence by promising them the ability to participate in government. However they didn’t really mean it and, at that time, were quite concerned that should they gain independence, the commoners would hold them to their promises. Much to their relief, that never happened. Under the illusion that they had a say in government, the ignorant commoners for the most part fell in line and allowed the founding fathers to run the show.

(To gain an accurate picture of our beginning, I encourage you to read "Independence: The Struggle to Set America Free", by John Ferling - http://www.amazon.co...s=independence)

Fast forwarding to today, ponder if you will a select group of modern day aristocracy actually managing the country behind the veil.

As kscarbel2 says, the popular vote is a feel good thing for the people. The system of the Electoral College was set up to protect the "ruling class" not to listen to the people. The Founding Fathers had no intention of letting the "rabble" elect leaders and change the status quo . Now add to that the changes in the Electoral College that were made by the current administration, I fear we are slatted for bad juju this election.

I fear that Trump is being used as a distraction from what is really happening in the shadows.

The illegals doing work that Americans won't do is a lame excuse I feel. That mind set goes back to the school systems. "Career" Consulers telling children that doing physical labor is beneath them or that physical work is immigrant work. Who decides the Americans will not do the work if it is available to them? The other side of the coin, the Federal government gives me a $3000.00 bonus if I hire an amnesty illegal by not requiring me to give them health insurance and by having a tax credit on my business taxes for 50% of their wages. Stop making it so attractive to use the illegals for corporations.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You should take note of what's been going on in Europe over the last 15 years. They are overflowing with both immigrants AND illegal aliens..........there systems are overloaded, never having been intended/designed for the burden they have now due to these masses. Look at Europe, which should shock you, and you can see where we'll soon be.

Why are illegal aliens allowed to remain here, draw benefits and put their children in school............rather than being thrown back over the fence and forbidden from ever returning to the US - the penalty for intentionally throwing our immigration procedures to the curb and entering our country illegally?

just spotted this one....whats interesting is as u stated a lotta other countrys have the same issues,,,,seems most of the world leaders,,,simply dont give a damn about anything but lining thier pockets...bob

• Like 1

On Sunday, Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush criticized Trump's policy proposals for dealing with immigration.

"He wants everyone deported, which would tear family lives asunder," calling Trump's plans "unconstitutional."

"It's not conservative and it's not realistic and it does not embrace American values," Bush added.

Similarly, on Trump's signature idea of building a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border, Bush charged that the proposal is likely impossible.

"What Donald Trump is proposing is a wall that can't be built, and if it was, it would cost hundreds of billions of dollars."

Bush added that "right now the number of Mexicans crossing the border is basically flat," suggesting that Trump misunderstood the immigration issue. Bush charged that "the immigrants that are crossing legally or illegally in both cases are from Central America now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illegal immigrants are inherently criminals, individuals who have chosen to break U.S. immigration laws. They all need to be fingerprinted, deported and blocked from returning. Law-abiding immigrants, who respect and enter into the United States thru our established immigration process, are welcome.

• Like 1

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported over a million Mexican nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback' so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Guess they want the American Citizens to be like the Joad's and beg the illegals for work!.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

hilliary has a novel idea use boxcars

for us or them?

P.T.CHESHIRE

Interesting to hear one of our politicians, Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina, acknowledge our government's decades long incompetence at the border, AND hear her point out that (as we all here still realize) the one and only language of the United States of America is English.

http://us.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/09/03/carly-fiorina-trump-bush-immigration-english-pledge-sot-newday.cnn

Interesting to hear one of our politicians, Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina, acknowledge our government's decades long incompetence at the border, AND hear her point out that (as we all here still realize) the one and only language of the United States of America is English.

http://us.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/09/03/carly-fiorina-trump-bush-immigration-english-pledge-sot-newday.cnn

Couldn't prove it to me a few minutes ago. I stopped at Popeyes to pick up lunches for my crew, of the 2 dozen or so customers and workers I appeared to be the only one not speaking a foreign language.

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was in Central America I think. Want an other "example"? I returned a call to Suffolk Water District I had to wait until the language menu went from push one for Spanish, push 2 for Chinese, push 3 for Korean, push 4 for English. We seem to be foreigners in our own country. At least Ebonic's has words I understand.

P.T.CHESHIRE

The English language has long been one of the key binders of American society. It's important. I welcome legal immigrants, but we need legislation that ensures the survival of the English language in our society.

Whenever I come thru O'Hare, the baggage handlers all speak Russian..........and claim an inability to speak English. If these green card holders have no desire to learn and speak English in the United States of America, they all need to return to Eastern Europe.

A friend of mine is a police officer in an area that has a lot of Mexicans who work the mushroom farms. He pulls a car over one night for swerving into the other lane and lines everyone up along the car. Nobody speaks english so he looks at the driver and tells him his zipper is down. Low and behold the guy looks at his zipper - he learned english very quickly.

Adding to the subject of English, at one time our national language...............I never thought that I'd agree with anything that Sarah Palin had to say, but here we go:

Former vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is praising Jeb Bush for being bilingual -- but she would prefer people in this country "speak American."

"It's a benefit of Bush to be able to be so fluent, because we have a large and wonderful Hispanic population building America, and that's a great connection he has with them," said Palin on Sunday.

"On the other hand, I think we can send a message and say, 'You want to be in America, A, you'd better be here legally or you're out of here. B, when you're here, let's speak American. ... Let's speak English, and that's a kind of a unifying aspect of the nation is the language that is understood by all."

Why is the US pressing China to take back its undocumented (illegal) immigrants now in the US, but NOT asking Mexico to take back theirs???

http://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-u-china-back-undocumented-immigrants-052018032.html

This year, Mexico's former ambassador to the US said there are 30 million undocumented (illegal) Mexican immigrants in the US. The US government says the number is 11 million (which you know is understated), while Florida Senator Marco Rubio says 12 to 13 million (again, less than the actual).

Why is the US so active to deport 39,000 Chinese, but give 11 to 30 million Mexicans amnesty ???

Any and all illegal immigrants need to be deported. There are far too many people attempting to abide by our laws and immigrate legally.