A Couple of Upcoming Shows; Trucktoberfest & Winchester

fxfymn

The "guy" in the potato truck is sitting in Carlisle PA with no trailer taillights. Been here since 4p Saturday night. Waited over 1-1/2 hours at Petro for a tech to look at the trailer. Was told it would be another 2 hours so I said "f it! Bought a new cable for $100 but that did not resolve the issue. Was getting dark so I got a room at Stupid 8. Waiting on daylight so I can go home and troubleshoot it myself.

Great show, great trucks, and great people. Thanks for posting some pics.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

And fxfymn's "A" looks even nicer in person!

Thank you!

When we did the loops around the test track Steelman got to find out why riding in an open cab fire truck in the rain made them obsolete.

I don't know if the Winchester show will give out name tags, but if they do please put your BMT handle on it so we can recognize each other.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I just watched the weather- not looking too good for the weekend, 70% chance of rain Friday and Saturday, 1-2''.

Hmmm, maybe I will have my own show at the farm...me, myself, and I. And I was planning to sleep in the trailer. Don't like rain!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Some pics:

Farmer 52's favorite:post-2016-0-27965000-1443641449_thumb.jp

Two 1952 fire trucks; my A model and Rocky Keplinger's L model: post-2016-0-94096700-1443641689_thumb.jp

Two very clean Chevys: post-2016-0-72058400-1443641919_thumb.jp

Aerialscope: post-2016-0-59990200-1443641977_thumb.jp

About 200 trucks made it to the show.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!