1960 Red MACK B42 T for sale in Maryland

AlliedTrailers

you could spec a concave cab on many B models, B67, B61, B42,B68 etc. if that's a solid truck, top dollar on that would be $3500-$5000 in my eyes. A B61 that's been 'surface restored' meanin old tires, not taken apart, just cleaned, painted, engine and trans and rear not rebuilt would be worth $9500-$12500 im thinking. One that's been frame off restored, new tires, brakes, been taken right down to the frame and put back together with new paint,interior, etc would bring $20,000-$35,000 im thinking. All depends whos buying to, you can ask whatever you want, might not get it.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I currently don't have a Mack, but years ago my brother and I had a Mack B42 with the Magnadyne EN401 and a duplex transmission. On the back sat a 7 cubic yard dump box. I was in my early 20's and it helped pay a few bills while I was going to College. We had a whopping $550.00 investment in the thing We sold quite a few loads of shale and hauled them slowly over the hills with that old Mack. It certainly could have used a few more ponies under the hood. I will say one thing, it rarely ever gave us any trouble. It was just another testimony to the Mack "B" model's reliability. It is where I fell in love with the Mack B models. _Job41

• Like 1