Sign in to follow this  
Waterwagon

07 chn613 427hp

Alright I've got a chn613 with the 427. New egg new turbo new everything on right side of motor. Still no power won't pull up a hill empty. Is this normal or am I chasing a fantasy here. Please help me!

What numbers are you getting from your boost gauge?

Any leaks in the cooler or associated plumbing will kill power.

• Like 1

Checked for leaks in whole turbo exhaust system. Getting between 20 and 25 psi depending on what gear. 12 and 13 will hit 27 until 1650 rpms and it will fall off to 22

Checked for leaks in whole turbo exhaust system. Getting between 20 and 25 psi depending on what gear. 12 and 13 will hit 27 until 1650 rpms and it will fall off to 22

Make sure you have good flow coming out of your coladessent filter that feeds the trubo control

Charge air cooler is good. Mass air flow tube is new. Where's he coladescent filter

Fuel pressure?? If you've never replaced unit pumps I'd replace all six, they are known for under fueling as they wear and age. No fuel no boost. It's expensive but worth it. DO NOT REUSE OLD UNIT PUMP BOLTS AND TORQUE ACCORDINGLY.

When you have a low power complaint you NEED to know your fuel and boost pressures. You'll just waste money troubleshooting without fuel and boost pressures.

It would be easy to waste $3000 to finally realize you have a bad fuel filter, or cigarette butts in your fuel tank causing low fuel pressure.