My RS restoration is finally finished

ranchhopper

I was busy running all over that place today the military vehicle club I used to belong to was there today some followed me there who didn't know the way always good to take the old truck out for a drive. I don't like riding in high hood locomotives much I was kinda disappointed they unhooked the silver pilot from the rest of the consist and hooked up to the old I believe is a SD24 today I like riding in the old E5 much more. Hopefully my truck is finally done it ran good stopped good and I don't have any complaints Im going to wet sand the lower part of the driver door sometime this fall and reshoot it the paint never did lay out good on that door for some reason.

I don't think the kid running the locomotive liked running the silver pilot he told me he wanted to run the one we were in maybe the operator has a choice of what he going to be running all day. He had an attitude like he didn't want to be there anyways I put in the paperwork three times volunteering to work in the diesel shop Im sure I have at least one skill that could be helpful but never heard a word back from them oh well.