1MACK1

A few Mack mates at local show

some flash looking rides there

were was the show ????

looks like nice weather for the day and not to cold

Paul

Hi Paul

Wauchope nsw

Was a great weekend but to much talking and never took photos I miss my wife she used to take all pics for me

I grew up around wauchope. Never remember going to a truck show however, Kempsey used to have a good show and good parade down the Main Street.

Some nice Macks there, you did a good job on the camera.

I like the American visors for Mack R's better than the Aussie version. Do any of the down under R's have American(Lund I believe) visors. It looks like the down under version may have better sun glare protection though.

I like that steel nose are there alot of steel nose r around down south?

I like the American visors for Mack R's better than the Aussie version. Do any of the down under R's have American(Lund I believe) visors. It looks like the down under version may have better sun glare protection though.

Lund visor looks nicer on a R model on my mind but the Aussie style one is a pretty good thing being installed on Aussie Mack. It makes it look it's special way together with a bull bar, high air intake and so on. Just my point of view though.

I believe that bloat in the lower pic with the flintstone is Mr Mack himself...........Tony "the" Champion??