"People should and do trust me" - Hillary Clinton

kscarbel2

Hillary's opening statement is a display of the classic Clinton "distract and deflect/redirect" strategy, refined down to an art over the years.

Of Benghazi, a massive black eye for America, Clinton is merely recounting everything we already know, rather coming clean on how she failed in her responsibilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lH4KthFY0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSEusYduvQ

• 3 weeks later...

Agreement Undermines Key Clinton Defense of Personal Email Use

The Washington Free Beacon / November 9, 2015

A copy of Hillary Clinton’s signed, 15-paragraph "Sensitive Compartmented Information Non-Disclosure Agreement," executed on January 22, 2009, removes any doubt that Clinton was briefed and agreed to protocols concerning the highest classification materials, including the absolute duty to protect their integrity and to leave them all in the government's custody upon retirement.

A nondisclosure agreement signed by Hillary Clinton upon taking office as the nation’s chief diplomat undermines a key defense mounted by her and her allies against allegations that she mishandled classified information.

Clinton has repeatedly defended her use of a private email address instead of an official State Department account by saying that the hundreds of emails containing classified information that were routed through her “homebrew” email server were not marked as classified when they were sent or received.

However, a nondisclosure agreement signed by Clinton upon taking office stipulates that its prohibitions on the mishandling of such material applies to information that contains classified information but is not marked as such.

“As used in this agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information,” says the agreement.

That agreement is one of two signed by Clinton and obtained by the Competitive Enterprise Institute through a request made under the Freedom of Information Act. The Clinton campaign did not respond to a request for comment on the documents.

One of the agreements applies to Sensitive Compartmented Information, an extremely high level of classification. The other concerns all other classified material and contains the provision indicating that such material includes both marked and unmarked information.

Both agreements contain language that placed the onus on Clinton to ascertain whether information in her possession was classified.

“I have been advised that any unauthorized disclosure of classified information by me may constitute a violation, or violations, of United States criminal laws,” the classified agreement states.

Since questions began surfacing regarding Clinton’s use of a personal email address throughout her tenure as secretary of state, the Democratic presidential frontrunner has routinely defended her actions by noting the lack of classification markings on emails sent and received at her personal email address.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clinton Signed NDA Laying Out Criminal Penalties for Mishandling of Classified Info

The Washington Free Beacon / November 6, 2015

Dem presidential candidate and top aides signed NDAs warning against ‘negligent handling’ of classified information

As the nation’s chief diplomat, Hillary Clinton was responsible for ascertaining whether information in her possession was classified and acknowledged that “negligent handling” of that information could jeopardize national security, according to a copy of an agreement she signed upon taking the job.

A day after assuming office as secretary of state, Clinton signed a Sensitive Compartmented Information Nondisclosure Agreement that laid out criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure” of classified information.

Experts have guessed that Clinton signed such an agreement, but a copy of her specific contract, obtained by the Competitive Enterprise Institute through an open records request and shared with the Washington Free Beacon, reveals for the first time the exact language of the NDA.

“I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation,” the agreement states.

Clinton received at least two emails while secretary of state on her personal email server since marked “TS/SCI”—top secret/sensitive compartmented information—according to the U.S. intelligence community’s inspector general.

The State Department said in September that Clinton’s private email system, set up at her Chappaqua, N.Y., home, was not authorized to handle SCI.

The Democratic presidential frontrunner defended her unauthorized possession of SCI and her sending of emails containing classified information by claiming that the information was not marked as classified when it was sent or received.

The language of her NDA suggests it was Clinton’s responsibility to ascertain whether information shared through her private email server was, in fact, classified.

“I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with appropriate management authorities in the Department … in order to ensure that I know whether information or material within my knowledge or control that I have reason to believe might be SCI,” the agreement says.

The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the NDA.

According to government security experts, the type of information that receives a TS/SCI designation is sensitive enough that most senior government officials would immediately recognize it as such.

“TS/SCI is very serious and specific information that jumps out at you and screams ‘classified,’” Larry Mrozinski, a former U.S. counterterrorism official, told the New York Post in August. “It’s hard to imagine that in her position she would fail to recognize the obvious.”

Additional emails on Clinton’s server contained information that was “born classified,” according to J. William Leonard, who directed the U.S. Information Security Oversight Office from 2002 to 2008.

“If a foreign minister just told the secretary of state something in confidence, by U.S. rules that is classified at the moment it’s in U.S. channels and U.S. possession,” Leonard told Reuters in August.

Clinton’s NDA spells out stiff criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure of SCI.” The FBI is currently investigating whether Clinton’s private email server violated any federal laws.

In addition to her SCI agreement, Clinton signed a separate NDA for all other classified information. It contains similar language, including prohibiting “negligent handling of classified information,” requiring her to ascertain whether information is classified and laying out criminal penalties.

It adds, “I will never divulge classified information to anyone unless: I have officially verified that the recipient has been properly authorized to receive it; or I have been given prior written notice of authorization” from the proper authorizes.

Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, Clinton’s two top aides, also signed copies of the classified information NDA.

Mills sent classified information to officials at the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation in 2012, an email released by the State Department in September shows.

Mills’ NDA required her to inquire about the classification of information in her possession if she was unsure about its status. However, her attorney said that she “presumed” that the information she sent to the foundation was unclassified because it had been sent to her at her unclassified State Department email address.

• 2 weeks later...

If you had to choose between Clinton or Sanders, (no other option) who would you vote for?

Limbaugh said the other day that Sanders' net worth was between $500-$750k.....

Sanders is 75 years old. I've nothing against the man but he's too old to be running for president. And a second term isn't even feasible.

We all know that from age 50, our minds begin to slow. By age 80, it's very obvious. I don't feel a president's age should exceed 70 while in office.

Both Hillary Clinton and Jeff Sessions are 68. The latter would be a far better choice.

Clinton vows hundreds of billions for infrastructure, jobs

Associated Press / November 29, 2015

Hillary Clinton unveiled the first piece of a new jobs agenda on Sunday, promising hundreds of billions of dollars in fresh federal spending in an effort to compete with the liberal economic policies of her primary challengers.

Her initial proposal, a $275 billion infrastructure plan, falls short of the $1 trillion pledged by Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders to rebuild the nation's crumbling bridges, ports, highways and airports. But it marks an effort by Clinton to fulfill her party's desire to use national programs to boost the middle class without alienating independent voters more concerned with increasing the federal deficit.

Already Clinton has proposed an array of new federal programs, including a $350 billion college affordability plan. Other new policies, like universal pre-K, combating substance abuse and expanding family leave, could add hundreds of billions in spending.

Clinton aides say her economic initiatives will be the most expensive of her campaign and plan to roll out proposals for new investments in manufacturing and research in the coming weeks.

On Sunday, Clinton added a pledge to give all American households access to high-speed Internet by 2020.

So far, she's offered few specifics about how she'd fund her plans. Her campaign said that her infrastructure proposal would be paid for by closing corporate tax loopholes but didn't detail which breaks would be targeted.

At the same time, Clinton has pledged to roll out hundreds of billions of dollars in middle-class tax cuts, saying she'd increase taxes on the wealthy to fund the new breaks. She's vowed not to raise taxes on families earning less than $250,000 a year, using that pledge to draw a contrast with Sanders.

Clinton says Sanders would require middle-class Americans to pay higher taxes to fund his single-payer health care plan, a charge his campaign disputes.

"I'm the only Democrat in this race pledged to raise your income, not your taxes," Clinton said.

But Sanders argues that Americans want the federal government to do more to help working Americans, who've spent years struggling through a sluggish economic recovery. His policies include a $750 billion debt-free college plan and $5.5 billion youth jobs program. He's not detailed the cost of his single-payer health care plan, but his campaign says it would save taxpayers money in the long run because it would eliminate wasteful health spending.

"Let me also say that if these were normal times, many people in our country could be supportive of establishment politics, establishment economics and establishment foreign policy," he told New Hampshire Democrats. "But these are not normal times."

Clinton's infrastructure proposal allocates $250 billion in direct investment by the federal government over the next five years.

An additional $25 billion would fund a national infrastructure bank, an idea unveiled by President Barack Obama in his first term that has been blocked repeatedly by congressional Republicans.

The bank would support $225 billion in loans intended to spur private investment in struggling projects, adding a total of $500 billion in new infrastructure funds into the economy, Clinton’s campaign estimates.

She also promised Michael Brown's mother to "fundamentally change the way Law Enforcement deals with all minorities"

A National Infrastructure Bank reeks of a slush fund for pet projects to me.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

CNN / November 30, 2015

An e-mail chain at the center of Republican criticism of Hillary Clinton's handling of the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was released by the State Department on Monday.

Clinton e-mailed her daughter Chelsea -- who was using the pseudonym "Diane Reynolds" – saying that the attack was launched by "an Al Queda-like group."

She also expresses her grief at the loss of two American diplomats, U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and Sean Smith, an information management officer. Two other Americans, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, died later that night after they came to the aid of diplomats at the compound.

"Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow," Clinton wrote.

Rep. Jim Jordan, a member of the Select Committee on Benghazi, first brought the exchange to light last month during Clinton's marathon 11-hour testimony on the attacks.

"You tell the American people one thing," said Jordan, "you tell your family an entirely different story."

On the same night Clinton e-mailed her daughter, she also released a public statement condemning the attack, which noted, "Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet."

In the days and weeks that followed, the administration struggled to explain the attacks, and came under a firestorm of criticism for drawing a connection between the attack and an anti-Islam video released in the United States.

In last month's hearing, Jordan alleged that Clinton deliberately misled the American people by implying the attack erupted out of protests related to the video.

"You can live with a protest about a video," said Jordan. "That won't hurt you. But a terrorist attack will, so you can't be square with the American people. You tell your family it's a terrorist attack, but not the American people."

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said Clinton "admitted she had sent e-mails to her family saying, 'Hey, this attack at Benghazi was caused by al Qaeda-like elements.'"

"She spent over a week telling the families of those victims and the American people that it was because of a video," he said. "And yet the mainstream media is going around saying it was the greatest week in Hillary Clinton's campaign. It was the week she got exposed as a liar."

NEW NEW NEW!! HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT ACTION FIGURE KIT OUT NOW!!!

click me!

post-3242-0-11176500-1449286826_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

How many here have followed the news on Hillary Clinton’s former top aid and confidant Huma Abedin, who is now Clinton’s presidential campaign vice chair person?

Huma Abedin has faced massive scrutiny (conflict of interest charges) over her work as a consultant for outside clients while simultaneously serving at the State Department.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-huma-abedin-operated-at-the-center-of-the-clinton-universe/2015/08/27/cd099eee-4b32-11e5-902f-39e9219e574b_story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/19/nyregion/questions-on-the-dual-role-of-a-clinton-aide-persist.html?_r=1

On another note, Huma Abedin, the longtime confidant to Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, took aim at Donald Trump’s proposal to ban Muslims from entering the United States in an email saying “I’m a proud Muslim.”

Why she remains married to Anthony Weiner raises many questions (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Weiner_sexting_scandals).

• 2 weeks later...

Clinton says she wants to go beyond 'Buffett rule' on taxes

Associated Press / December 16, 2015

With billionaire investor Warren Buffett looking on, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said Wednesday she wants to raise taxes on the wealthy and expand upon the so-called "Buffett rule" pushed by the Obama administration to raise tax rates on the richest Americans.

"I want to go even further, because Warren is 100 percent right, as usual," Clinton said at a rally in Omaha, Nebraska, that featured a public endorsement from Buffett. "I want to be the president for the struggling, the striving and the successful."

Buffett offered a litany of statistics describing a growing chasm between the nation's rich and poor, lamenting, "Millions and millions and millions of Americans have been left behind." Buffett was the namesake for the push by the Obama administration to seek a tax rate of 30 percent on those earning $1 million or more.

The so-called "Oracle of Omaha" said he would be "delighted" if Clinton became president, saying she will not forget about middle-class Americans. Buffett said he had watched all of the Republican presidential debates but Clinton was a better choice for voters. "You know, I used to love Abbott and Costello," he said. "Vaudeville was never this good," he added.

In her primary campaign against Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Clinton has pushed back against concerns among some liberals that her time in the Senate representing New York left her too close to Wall Street bankers — a notion that Buffett's appearance was aimed at allaying.

Republicans sought to brand her as a tax-and-spend liberal, unsympathetic to the economic pains of everyday American families.

"Hillary Clinton's economic agenda is more about redistribution than growth," said Republican National committee spokesman Michael Short, in a statement. "Campaigning with the third richest person on the planet is an odd way to communicate that she understands and cares about the needs of millions of Americans."

Clinton aides said she would provide more details in the new year on how she would push for higher taxes on the wealthy beyond the framework of the "Buffett rule."

Some of her signature domestic spending proposals, including plans to curb student debt and rebuild roads and bridges, would be paid for by raising taxes on the wealthy.

Buffett has referred to Clinton as a "hero of mine" in the past and predicted last year that she would succeed President Barack Obama, whom he also supported.

Democrats say Buffett carries a rare dual appeal on Wall Street and Main Street. The investment guru's annual shareholder meeting is dubbed "Woodstock for Capitalists" and drew an overflow crowd of more than 40,000 people from around the globe last spring.

"What he brings to the table is that he's one of the few highly-respected business people who average people view as one of them," said Marc Lasry, a New York hedge fund manager and Democratic donor, in an interview. "He's liked by lots of different kinds of people."

Buffett supported Clinton's first Senate campaign in 2000, raised money for her presidential campaign in 2008 and later endorsed Obama and appeared at fundraisers for the president.

The chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. has long voiced his displeasure with the growth of unlimited money in politics and the emergence of the super PACs. But he made his first donation to a super PAC last year, giving $25,000 to the pro-Clinton Ready for Hillary group, raising hopes among some Democrats that he might open his wallet again and in an even bigger way.

Hillary Clinton on east coast oil drilling: 'So little to gain and so much to lose'

The Guardian / December 17, 2015

Clinton is critical of the department of interior’s draft plan for drilling in areas off the coast of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia

Hillary Clinton has said she is “very sceptical” of the need to drill for oil or gas off the United States’ eastern seaboard, despite the Obama administration putting forward proposals that would open up vast tracts of the ocean for fossil fuel extraction.

Clinton’s doubts follow her public opposition to the Keystone oil pipeline, which Obama halted, and Shell’s oil exploration in the Arctic, which the president allowed only for Shell to then scrap its drilling plans.

“I am very sceptical about the need or desire for us to pursue offshore drilling off the coast of South Carolina, and frankly off the coast of other southeast states,” Clinton told South Carolina radio station WGCV-AM. The frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination said the drilling poses risks to the environment and conflicts with the need for renewable energy sources.

The department of interior has put out a draft plan that would allow five-year leases for drilling from 2017 in areas off the coast of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.

The proposed leases, which cover 104m acres, would mark the first time the US has allowed drilling in the region. The department of interior said the plan, which will be open for public comment early next year, is part of Obama’s “all-of-the-above energy strategy to continue to expand safe and responsible domestic energy production”.

Mayors of several coastal towns and environmental groups have spoken out against the proposed drilling, arguing it will harm marine life (such as whales), perpetuate climate change and damage tourism and fishing in coastal communities. The oil and gas industries have claimed new drilling will generate new jobs and investment for the southeast states.

Despite her remarks over drilling, Clinton has been challenged by environmental groups over donations from fossil fuel companies. Questioned over the issue by climate activist group 350.org, Clinton said she will “take a look” at claims her campaign has received money from a former ExxonMobil executive and a former lobbyist of TransCanada.

“Individuals who might have some connection to whatever industry, I’m not going to do a litmus test on them,” she said. “I don’t think that there’s a lot who support me, but the companies don’t, because they know I’m going to be very adamant about moving us towards clean renewable energy and I think that’s the way it should be. They should know where we’re going and how I’m going to try and get you there.”

The recent Paris climate talks produced an agreement where the US, and more than 190 other countries, vowed to peak fossil fuel use as quickly as possible and phase out its use by the second half of the century.

Both Bernie Sanders and Martin O’Malley, Clinton’s challengers for the Democratic nomination, have said they would block any offshore drilling. The Republican candidates are broadly in favour of drilling, although Texas senator Ted Cruz has proposed that coastal states should be able to determine whether they want offshore development.

Khalid Pitts, political director of conservation group the Sierra Club, said: “Now that the entire world agreed in Paris on an expiration date for fossil fuels, there are even more reasons to be sceptical of why we’d want to risk a catastrophic oil spill for the sake of dirty energy that’s on its way out.

“With so little to gain and so much to lose for our coasts, public health and climate, we’re much better off just keeping these dirty fuels in the ground.”

Hillary Clinton on east coast oil drilling: 'So little to gain and so much to lose'

The Guardian / December 17, 2015

Khalid Pitts, political director of conservation group the Sierra Club, said: “Now that the entire world agreed in Paris on an expiration date for fossil fuels, there are even more reasons to be sceptical of why we’d want to risk a catastrophic oil spill for the sake of dirty energy that’s on its way out.

“With so little to gain and so much to lose for our coasts, public health and climate, we’re much better off just keeping these dirty fuels in the ground.”

Than Hillary Clinton and Khadd Pitts get into their Limos to the airport and jet away in a cloud of fossil fuel exhaust. . . I have respect for their views if they arrived and left on public transportation or by bicycle and rode the train instead of a private or corporate jet. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

How about that adolescent little "sorry" she uttered as she returned to the mic.... reminded me of the spoiled little princesses from junior high who thought the world revolved around them.... God was that irritating.

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

Today we learned from Hillary and Obama that Beijing China's deadly smog inversion is from our lack of action not China's lack of emission controls. .

post-3242-0-13615800-1450833440_thumb.jp

Beijing residents stayed indoors, schools were closed and limits on cars, factories and construction sites kept pollution from spiking even higher Wednesday

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Today we learned from Hillary and Obama that Beijing China's deadly smog inversion is from our lack of action not China's lack of emission controls. .

attachicon.gif9422473_G.jpg

Beijing residents stayed indoors, schools were closed and limits on cars, factories and construction sites kept pollution from spiking even higher Wednesday

This is the travesty of this so called new environmental agreement. I do believe China and India are exempt from certain regulations/restrictions. Why?

Just think, the American foundry industry was put out of business by the Clean Air Act. This partially explains why so much crap is made in China today-or India-go find some "weld-on" hooks that DON"T have a "made in India" package.

Once again our two leading apologists -Barry and the husband of the Heinz Ketchup fortune think they have done a great job with this- totally clueless!

We continue to find American industry/workers hamstrung by our so called leadership-who never broke a bead of sweat in their pampered lives.

• Like 1

China, India an most all of Southeast Asia and a large part of Central and South America are exempt until 2025! Because under the treaty they are "developing economies".

Barry Souito and Turncoat Kerry like Al Gore are getting rich(er) with the Global Warming Climate Change crap.

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

Who's lying about Benghazi? 'Not me!' says Hillary Clinton

Associated Press / December 31, 2015

Hillary Clinton insists that if anyone is lying about the aftermath of the 2012 Benghazi terror attacks that left four Americans dead, it's 'not me.'

More than three years after the fires inside a U.S. diplomatic compound in the Libyan port city died down, the political heat is intensifying again – with Clinton facing tough questions along her road to the White House.

At an editorial board meeting on Wednesday in New Hampshire, Columnist Tom McLaughlin recounted to Clinton the claims of the victims' family members who said she had told them a crude Internet video that mocked the Islamic faith was responsible for inciting the attackers who killed their loved ones.

Clinton has denied making any such statement, despite the accounts of four people.

One, the father of a slain CIA security contractor, took written notes of her words.

'Somebody is lying,' McLaughlin told her Wednesday. 'Who is it?'

'Not me, that's all I can tell you,' Clinton replied.

Political fallout from Benghazi has centered on the question of whether the Obama administration sought to avoid admitting, just eight weeks before the president stood for re-election, that terrorists had attacked an American facility overseas.

And Clinton, who ran the State Department at the time, has attracted as much incoming fire as Obama.

In her first Capitol Hill testimony about the Benghazi attacks, she tamped down senators' inquiries into the nature of what happened, saying instead that the focus should be on doing 'everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again.'

'We had four dead Americans,' she recalled. 'Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?'

In the early days following the September 11, 2012 attacks, CIA officials scrubbed talking-point guidance prepared for other government officials, removing references to terrorism.

Clinton made several public statements referring to the video, titled 'Innocence of Muslims,' suggesting that it sparked unrest in Benghazi the way it had in Cairo and elsewhere in the Arab world.

In private correspondence, however, she conceded to family members and foreign leaders what Americans would learn later: The Benghazi compound was assaulted by militant jihadis in an al-Qaeda-linked group, who had pre-planned their attack.

On September 14, 2012, she and President Obama attended a ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland, where the bodies of the dead Americans, including Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, were returned to their families.

On that same day, a State Department official in Tripoli, Libya, wrote to Washington to say that 'it is becoming increasingly clear that the series of events in Benghazi was much more terrorist attack than a protest which escalated into violence.'

And while the inflammatory video had made waves outside of Libya, the writer added, 'we want to distinguish, not conflate, the events in other countries with this well-planned attack by militant extremists.'

But Clinton, still secretary of state, told four different relatives of the fallen that the filmmaker would be held responsible, according to their public statements. Another week would pass before she publicly referred to Benghazi as a terrorist event.

Charles Woods, whose son Ty Woods was a Benghazi casualty, said in October that he had written down Clinton's words, verbatim, in his notebook, as she spoke.

Reading from it, he recalled what Clinton had told him: 'We are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son.'

On Wednesday in New Hampshire, Hillary blurred and blunted questions about who had known what, and when.

'What happened is people were doing the best they could with information that was changing,' she told the editorial board.

'The CIA wrote and approved the talking points that were used. It was also true that from Egypt to Tunisia to Pakistan, the video was the primary spark that was sending people into protesting against our facilities. All of this was happening simultaneously.'

Responding more directly to the family members' recollections, Clinton suggested their grief may have clouded their memories.

'I can't recite for you everything that was in a conversation where people were sobbing, where people were distraught, the president and the vice president, we were all making the rounds talking to people, listening to people,' she explained.

'I was in a very difficult position because [as of that moment] we have not yet said two of the four dead were CIA ... This was a part of the fog of war.'

Military that could have quickly responded to the attack on the Embassy were told to stand down by the State Department... Gee same as Bill did in Somalia as I recall, when an Italian unit was close enough to help. Guess it's a Clinton signature move, like Obama leaving when the KIA from Benghazi arrived in the U.S. for vacation/fund raising event.

Lastly her Fog Of War fits with her story of being under sniper attack in Bosnia. Surprised she didn't get a medal for surviving the "fire fight". Hell Kerry got one for attacking an abandoned Hooch.

MILITARY.COM

A Poll Asked Military Members How They Felt About Hillary — And Here’s What They Said

A recent poll conducted by Rasmussen asked 5000 active duty and retired U.S. military members what they thought about 2016 Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. As it turns out, their opinion of the former Secretary of State and First Lady was not very good.

An overwhelming 81% viewed her unfavorably. That included a whopping 69% who had a “Very Unfavorable” impression of her.

Only an anemic 15% of military members had a favorable impression of her.

Ouch. If you can’t get the military to stand behind you, what kind of Commander in Chief do you think you are going to be?

No doubt, Clinton only has herself to blame for the antipathy the military has for her.

When talking to MSNBC host Rachel Maddow not long ago, Clinton downplayed the scandals that plague the Department of Veterans Affairs.

“I don’t understand why we have such a problem,” she callously told Maddow. “There have been a number of surveys of veterans and overall, veterans
who do get treated
are satisfied with their treatment.”

Of course, she didn’t speak for those vets who never received treatment… because many of them died while waiting, so they weren’t able to weigh in. Besides, they can’t vote.

It also came to light recently that she ignored a critical email from then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash during the heat of the 2012 Benghazi terror attack. The email announced that military forces were ready and waiting to be given the go ahead for an immediate rescue operation. Clinton told them to stand down, no rescue needed at this time.

As a result, four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens were murdered. Clinton claimed to be saddened by Stevens’ murder because he was supposedly a personal friend of hers. Which is why it seems so strange that she ignored his many desperate pleas for the added security that could have prevented his murder.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE