looks like someone miniaturized another B. probably on a 1 ton dump truck frame with dump box. headlight panels have been sectioned between the bulb and the radiator shell. the visor and windshields and cab have been channeled to, unless its the angle of the pic..

looks like the shell, shutters, and bottoms of the fenders have been sectioned. I don't know if they messed with the cab or not. I think it is the angle of the pic. shell and shutters are definitely sectioned. probably around 4"

Any other pictures ?

Side view

looks interesting

Steve

George Sprowl made a B mini dump for a Cape Cod landscaper awhile back,brought it to Macungie one time, could be this truck.

I remember that truck he made and had at Macungie. would he a damn shame if after all that work, that's how that custom B ended up

I really don't think it's been chopped down,I think it's a combination of the front being bent all to hell,and the angle of the photo. The headlight panels have me stumped,though