MACK OF NASHVILLE "CROOKS OF NASHVILLE"

bulldogmack42

Tuckers charge was ZERO and they were more than happy to help, service manager even called that sunday afternoon to make sure everything was fixed, unlimited minutes on cell phone so no extra charges there either, the way the service manager at tuckers explained it to me was that they were to small of a dealership to allow any customer to leave there unhappy and that one unhappy truck driver could do more damage to them on a cb radio than they could repair so why should they chance it and if mack of nashville couldn't afford to lose $500 in their shop that they probably aren't in good shape as a shop anyway

• Like 1

Yes I am aware that Mike is a member but it is what it is and I hate it had to come to this but that dealership and those involved were dishonest and as for the mack assist they offered to help resolve this issue and made n attempt to do so. All I ask for is to be honest with me and for them to return my money and all I got was a bunch of bull in return so I will never ever deal with them again, I'm not trying to offend anyone just telling the truth

When you called Volvo's Mack brand customer service desk at 866-298-6586, how did they offer to help resolve your issue? How did they attempt to do so?