Sign in to follow this  
mowerman

visit with norman taunton

Have met his nephew(??) Ivan in Snead AL at the Heart of Dixie show.

Norm is one of my best friends! includes Jane too! Here is a pic of Norm with the usual Mack crowd that gathers at Plymouth, CA each year. Norm gets in early and defend the prime parking area for us. So I awarded him that year with the Mack king of the hill award. Of course the wine was flowing and a good time was had.

i took a cool video of him as i mentioned cant figure out howta get it on here,,,but coming soon...bob

I'm heading out to his area next week. I need to give him a call and see if I can stop on over and see him.

well worth the visit we rapped for hours,,,coulda stayed longer but hadda get back to reno,,,and feed the mutts...bob

well for those interested,,,between me and the old lady,,,,we cant figure out how to get the video of norm to open up on here.sorry,,,damn technology...lol.bob

norms dream.htmloh my,,,was able to post this one,,,norms dream,,,,this thing is the cats ass 1988...ill try to post a few more later,,,im digging up my garden right now,,,man what a ballbuster first hand at gardening,,,lot more work than id figured,,,lotta weeds...bob

link won't open for me :blush:

link won't open for me :blush:

oh brother,,,back to square 1,,,lotta cool shit,,,cant figure howta post them,,, sorry paul.bob