ATCA Annual Show in Macungie

fxfymn

The ATCA National Show is held annually in Macungie Memorial Park on Father's Day Weekend. The dates for this year are Friday, June 19 and Saturday, June 20. Most of the trucks are gone by Saturday night. Macungie Park in located in the middle of Macungie PA just off of PA Rt 100 across from the Bear Swamp Diner. You can find registration information at www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org. The link to the registration form is in bold letters in the middle of the page. It is consistently one of the best weekends/weeks or the year for me and well worth the 18 mile drive. You better not come if you don't like Macks though. Mike

Excellent Show!

ALL brands welcome at Macungie.

This year will have military vehicles as the feature trucks. A pretty decent selection of COEs are on hand including Mack, IH, KW, red oval and sometimes Reo.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I am ready for Macungie. Hopefully the MH will be too. Don't know about the pole in the trailer. :whistling:

Let's pray for sunny skies and no rain. I already sent the show registration and made hotel reservations at Hawthorne Suites in Fogelsville.

Randy....I need help with my mamory.....Thursday night, is that the night we volunteer to harass instruct the Nuns-in-Training? Hopefully "red" is still working there. I must say she was my pet student. I sure would like to pet her. :banana:

BTW Carl...who is going to chauffer me to and from the hotel?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

BTW Carl...who is going to chauffer me to and from the hotel?

I'll have my bicycles with me. Feel free to borrow one.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Carl,

I will have my own bicycle AND a goof cart too (at least that is the plan). At about 10mph, from the hotel to show grounds, however long x angle of the dangle + signal lights + head wind + ummm other stuff divided by the square root of the ambient temperature....equals....well I should be there by lunch time. :twothumbsup:

Then there is the TK alias the Nunnery...that will be another adventure 'specially on I-78. Maybe some young NIT will take pity on this old fart and give me a "ride". :whistling:

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone going from the Central Jersey area with a trailer with room to bring my General? I am hoping to get it running before the show but I do not have faith it can make the drive. I will be happy to share expenses to haul it there and back. If all goes well my Rollback will be in attendance. Next week I am replacing the calipers so that should be ready.

• 3 weeks later...