ATCA Annual Show in Macungie

fxfymn

I saw Ken and Mike and asked where the pole was? It had been taken done for safety during transportation.

Probably has mud on it now.....

So that was you that asked about the pole. Pole was stored for transportation. If I knew you were going to stop by I would have left it up and NIT Emily could have given you a quickie. :banana:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

If I knew you were going to stop by I would have left it up and NIT Emily could have given you a quickie. :banana:

Story of my life, day late and a dollar short.

Wonder if she would take an IOU?

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

In addition to Brocky, MIA were Doug, Dave Igou, and likely a few others. We been doing the "BMT nooner" for several years so everyone should know.....Saturday 12N at Watt's tent. And if you have problems telling time, both the big and little hands are on 12. :rolleyes:

Sorry I missed it... So much going on I always try to forget about time at macungie. No logbook no need for a watch

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am sorry I missed it, I get there when I can, this year just didn't work out. I was doing show and work related stuff. We had to determine the directors choice truck and make the presentation. I also assisted D.A. Strickland get his LTL to the Mack Trucks Historical Museum about that time.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

You guys are "dismissed" this time but remember, miss a few more and you will be assigned cleanup duty in the BMT VIP Lounge.

The "BMT Nooner" and functions like DCR's and MADDOG93's "dessert bar" are an excellent place/time to meet friends and make new friends. A great opportunity to put a face to a BMT member.

BTW, I wore a "prototype" BMT nametag designed by Barry. I am sure you will hear/see more about this nametag at a later date.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

BTW, I wore a "prototype" BMT nametag designed by Barry. It was my name written on a piece of duct tape with a sharpie and slapped on my forehead. By the way Barry, you didn't need to slap it on there quite so hard. I am sure you will hear/see more about this nametag at a later date.

Whatever works.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Since no one posted a BMT nooner pic, here is one that Tom's wife Debbie took. Thanks Tom!

Front row: Barry, mike69mackman (Mike), 2324MackAltoona (Tom), JumperAndSon (Ben)

Back row: ???, David, 1958 F.W.D. (Randy), Leversole (Leslie), MADDOG93 (Angelo), 39 Baby Mack (Ron), ???, Back In Black Pulling (Al), fxfymn (Carl), maint1 (Dave), farmer52 (Ken), JTFormula (JT), JumperAndSon (Tim)

Back row: 57 bcr (Al), David, etc..

Since no one posted a BMT nooner pic, here is one that Tom's wife Debbie took. Thanks Tom!

Front row: Barry, mike69mackman (Mike), 2324MackAltoona (Tom), JumperAndSon (Ben)

Back row: ???, David, 1958 F.W.D. (Randy), Leversole (Leslie), MADDOG93 (Angelo), 39 Baby Mack (Ron), ???, Back In Black Pulling (Al), fxfymn (Carl), maint1 (Dave), farmer52 (Ken), JTFormula (JT), JumperAndSon (Tim)

Great picture!!! Thanks for posting