ATCA Annual Show in Macungie

fxfymn

Was thinking about making lunch for the Bmt crew on Saturday. We can do the picture at the same time. I have a meal in mind but I'm open to suggestions.

I could bring something, I also have a small portable propane grill I could bring too....Burgers & dogs or something???

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I got gas and charcoal, I'm thinking along the lines of kielbasa, pierogi, hard boiled eggs. Something traditional to my ethnic background. But like I said any suggestions would be helpful.

Let me get this straight.....You want to feed this group kielbasa and hard boiled eggs?

• Like 2

Yardo,

Check out the Nunnery and find out if "red" is working training. If so, put a request in for her to wait our table. Also, see if she wants to polish a bald head with her boobs. :banana:

Mike,

If you have "gas" I don't think she would be interested in "tucking you in". :whistling:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

In case anyone missed my other post here in truck shows my wife worked out a deal with Windgate hotel for people going to the show for a $119 rate (normal rate was 159 and discount $135). For more info read my other post. Hotel is on Hamilton BLVD near i78. Less than 5 miles from the park.

Lunch on Saturday is a noble idea, but are you really sure you want to tie yourself down at that time. Starting around noon on Saturday is when you will see the most rigs as everyone has finally arrived by then and no one has left yet. If you miss the chance to walk around early Saturday afternoon you will probably not have the chance to see some rigs.

Getting in on Thursday. I'll have the toter in the camping area, so feel free to drop by. The license plate is "FXFYMN".

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Mike,

Thanks for the food suggestions. Let's get together at the Family Dinner (Friday night) and then again on Saturday at the BMT nooner at Watt's tent. Food is a good magnet but let's just enjoy each other's company.

• Like 1

Ken

13 days and counting! I plan to arrive on Thursday afternoon (12 days for me)

Don't forget the BMT nooner on Saturday at Watt's tent. Also, Friday night is the Family Reunion - great food!

Doug and company - see what you can do about keeping the rain away until at least Sunday. :whistling:

Ken

I guess I'll have to stop at the Kilt in order to reserve the room. Maybe Ron and I will go for lunch on Wednesday, are you available Randy?

Unfortunately I will not be available for lunch on Weds. Just go in and tell the NIT's that you are a "Friend" of "Vinny from Waukesha." They'll get you whatever you want.