Big change new challenge

Timothy Maikshilo

Tim:

Be careful in the ocean down there; I just saw a news story about a giant squid that recently washed up on a beach in New Zealand. Reported that the tentacles were over

17 feet long. This probably wouldn't happen in Lake Champlain, but with "Champ" lurking about you never know.

bulldogboy

Tim:

Be careful in the ocean down there; I just saw a news story about a giant squid that recently washed up on a beach in New Zealand. Reported that the tentacles were over

17 feet long. This probably wouldn't happen in Lake Champlain, but with "Champ" lurking about you never know.

bulldogboy

I'll keep that in mind next time at Rakaia Hutts! On the north island now, took the ferry over at 12:30 AM and traveled p to New Plymouth for night work on Monday. I'll have pics when home next Saturday.

• 1 month later...

Tim I can see why you would call it one of your favorite places would you believe there was snow fall in Queensland today Im sure the people from Vermont would be in hysterics at what the news tonight called snow fall

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/lifestyle/snow-falls-in-parts-of-queensland-today-while-gold-coast-prepares-to-rug-up/story-fnj94iqm-1227439438870

Fantastic pictures as usual Tim

Paul

• Like 1

Those screen savers are incredable savers.

Sorry still no one with Bulldog in the background.

Yes, that's true Tim, people always find a chance to be unhappy when they have everything to be almost happy :)

Thank you for sharing, now I go to a sack with a thought that at least some one has a nice time in a beautiful land.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks Vlad, I'll try to take some with a Mack. This one might be finepost-426-0-99097600-1436911991_thumb.jpgNigel's Cat Shaga.

I believe all the country's of the folks on here have some amazing places. Russia and Eastern Europe certainly has vast beautiful country and the domed

building in Moscow and around the country are amazingpost-426-0-29678500-1436912463_thumb.jpg

• Like 1