Big change new challenge

Timothy Maikshilo

Big shiny brass ones...gotta be. I could never do that. I'm impressed with your approach to life. It can't be dull and if you did half the things you listed above you sure aren't afraid to work!

God's Speed...God's speed.

Thanks! I appreciate that! I don't want to look back on my life and wish I had done something. It also helps having a lovely caring wife that will allow it ;)

For sure-my thoughts exactly! Good luck in any case-sounds like a great adventure.

I will definitely keep everyone informed as the days pass. Talked to Tim # 1 and he was on his way home from the north island with his Superliner and my trailer. He said it was going to take some time getting use to the Superliner and I suggested I drive it!

Just think, you can get a tan on your right arm now

True! and I did get burnt at Christmas time. The sun is very intense and one needs to cover up.

who is going to watch the farm.

GG Kristen is staying behind till the farm sells and her Mom is coming up to help sort things. Friends are helping finish cleaning out the sheds and barns(I've run out of time to do so!)My brother Marksmagneto is coming to help too. Friends and Family I can count on!

congrats and good luck.....send pics!

BTW...I enjoy my left side tan :)

I'll be taking pics from the airport on! Your tan weather will be here soon!

Best of luck to you & Kristen. We will look forward to your new venture, as I'm sure you'll keep us posted! Al

Al, it will be awesome and the boy can't wait to see his old man!

"driving the T404 with a new three rows of eight trailer"

Can youplease translate this to east coast US English. Thank you!!

Boy I said Boy. PAY ATTENTION BOY.
  • Like 2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Tim, my hat's off and best of luck on the entertainment :twothumbsup:

Really, no words, just as said above.

Thanks Vlad! Maxim has met a young lady from Russia, go figure! He said she is very nice. I'll keep you posted ;)

You definitely have life by the balls! Best of Luck!

thanks Jim! Here is Tim B's new truck and my trailerpost-426-0-82132700-1426327180_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Vlad! Maxim has met a young lady from Russia, go figure! He said she is very nice. I'll keep you posted ;)

thanks Jim! Here is Tim B's new truck and my trailerattachicon.gifTim Butchers new truck 2.jpg

Tim, please don't forget to.

I also might be interested to move my a$$ to the South if the things are so magic up there. Just kidding though :tease:

Forgot to mention, the KW looks awesome! Seems like you'll have enough to do job with love.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

can we call you a Kiwi now? or is that not a good thing?

Ed you can all me a wanna be I guess! Don't know if that can even happen. I've been in Vermont 23 years and still considered a flat lander....

Tim, please don't forget to.

I also might be interested to move my a$$ to the South if the things are so magic up there. Just kidding though :tease:

Forgot to mention, the KW looks awesome! Seems like you'll have enough to do job with love.

Thanks Vlad, the Kenworth is nice but it's not a Mack and I will drive the Superliner any chance Tim B gives me!

• Like 1