:SMOKIE-LFT:

Well,I have the Citation running.it runs pretty good,and I think it'll even run better when I get all the vacuum lines connected where they really go. Took it for a little test flight today,and I think its gonna be a good'un. Its A/C compressor,s froze up,but that's why windows roll down,and something in the power steering bracketry is goofy and the pump pulley won't line up,so I skipped that. Heck-it doesn't steer any harder than my :mack1: does.:D I guess I can move on to the next project on my list-re-install the new clutch in a Bronco II correctly,try to get the hood relatively straight,take the front bumper and grille off the "yard goat" Bronco II and put that on the "complete" one. Once that's done it'll probably become the current work truck,when the Harley isn't up to the job.(offroad exploration,hauling engines,towing,jump-starting,etc.) anything bigger than the Bronco's capable of,I can use "Mad Max",the Chevy one ton,and it That won't do it,I can drag out the BIG GUNS and drive the :mack1: . I'm trying to arrange things so I use as economical a vehicle as possible for each task. I might have a trailer and/or a pick up sold,so I'll be able to buy some gas and get some work done soon. ( :o I hope I didn't just jinx the deals!!)

Well,gotta go clean up the shop a little.

BTW-my place got "tagged" a couple of nights ago. Some low-life spray painted a dirty word on the Oxy. tank of my torches out in the yard,I KNOW-I shoulda called the cops but it never even crossed my mind,I grabbed a can of black paint and sprayed over it. So NOW,I guess I'll have to start locking everything into the shop,and rolling it all back out every day. This sucks-it'll take me about an hour every day just to clear out the shop so I can work,and put everything back up so it doesn't get used to feed some asshole's drug habit. It wasn't a gang type incident,I think it was just a punk kid,but I'm probably lucky nothing got stolen. Life goes on...

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

just dont kill that intrudrer if you catch em! police dont like that. trust me, I know. :D

the Kenny is getting 1.08 kilometers per litre its a c15 with an 18 double over and 4.56s

the max style coupe in my album is getting 6mpg with a 3800cfm Scott hat, a 6/71 supercharger with custom efi and 4V heads on a 351 clevo with a toploader 4spd and a 3.00 9inch diff. it goes well.

fuel is at 2.02 per litre now in port hedland

just dont kill that intrudrer if you catch em! police dont like that. trust me, I know. :D

the Kenny is getting 1.08 kilometers per litre its a c15 with an 18 double over and 4.56s

the max style coupe in my album is getting 6mpg with a 3800cfm Scott hat, a 6/71 supercharger with custom efi and 4V heads on a 351 clevo with a toploader 4spd and a 3.00 9inch diff. it goes well.

fuel is at 2.02 per litre now in port hedland

:SMOKIE-LFT:

I would never kill anyone for tagging-if I did that I'D have to clean up the mess! If I hand him over to the cops,maybe I can have HIM do all the clean-up,as part of the restitution! ;) ....Actually,we have a pretty good neighborhood here,that's why I think it was just a punk kid,a one-time-only kinda deal. There was a lotta tools and stuff lying around he could have stolen,but a little "tank art" was the only thing that happened. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

And BTW-sounds like a really nice car you have. That 3.00 nine incher's worth its weight in gold with gas so expensive! Can you imagine where your fuel economy would be with a 4.88 or 5.13 locker in it?

And if my converter's right,your truck's getting about 2.5 miles per US gallon. :o:whistling:

Speed

Here's the converter I used. (Hope the link works!)

http://www.teaching-english-in-japan.net/c...ters_per_liter/

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

• 12 years later...
On 6/26/2008 at 7:49 PM, Warpman89 said:

I am curius to see what kind of MPG's everyone is getting, so please state your setup and what your fuel economy is (if you know).

E6 350hp tractor pulling flatbed or lowboy-5.9 mpg

What trans and reads do you have?