New Guy here Restoring and 1989 RW753

Jake86

Just finishing up the detail work. The interior is all back together.

Adding little odds and ends. Waiting until BAD DOG comes through with the stainless steel stone guards.

Happy to be close to finishing this truck. It's been a labor of love. Frustrating as hell, but would do this everyday if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thing you are missing your calling, restoration. Details are the difference between Good work and Great work, that is some Great work. That dog is to nice to go to work, are you sure it is a woking dog? The other Supers are Great too, no doubt there is pride in the pack. OK now I have to go and work on my Super you have raised the bar.

The dog facing issue, do the dogs face each other on the mud flaps? That is the way I have them. Been told both ways what way is right?

• Like 1

Thank you first and foremost. This truck will be going into the landfill just like our other Mack's do. Hard to imagine, yes I know. We hire good drivers, and we wash the trucks everyday.

As far as the flaps, I bought 10 pair all were facing the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love all the pics documenting the project start to finish. Some people I'm sure have no idea how much work this has been..! One more pic is needed....you and your dad standing against each front fender grinning ear to ear would be quite appropriate...!!

• Like 1

"If it ain't got a motor, I ain't interested.!!"