Rawhide

Just for my knowledge, is the Rawhide a new 2005 or 2006 model or was it released earlier, say before the Vision or Granit. Have a small discussion over here. I said the Rawhide was a new Mack model, but someone disagrees. So help me out here guys.

The rawhide is only new to the factory bigwigs

Mack sales and service Nanaimo Ltd British Columbia Canada has made this custom option truck (in house) for three years or more.

It was called a westcoast special edition (locals call it a mack western).

What makes this a new model is, a six inch chrome pipes (mounted in the right spot) between the cab and sleeper.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Here's a Titan in the states.

I wonder why they have a titan here in the states for testing. It would be sweet if mack usa is evaluating its potential for sale here! Well I guess I will have to keep on dreaming. I would love to import one and convert it to left hand steer. Seen a couple with 525HP E9's and about 73k miles going for about $80,000. There are some nice real big road train haulers with 600/620hp cummins, tri drive or tandem planetary hub reduction. Those go for about 125 grand and can haul up to 170 tons. Ahhh I want one!

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!