Reintroduction forum

Underdog

wow,,,ya i remember you,,,,and welcome back....sorry to hear youve been kicked around so bad,,,but you gotta job,,,and waking up on this side of the dirt,,,and decent health....we can always wiggle thru the rest of it,,,,not many parking lot hands on here,,,but then,,probably not too many mowermen either.lol...best of luck.....bob

• Like 2

Welcome back!

I'm probably a bit shorter than 3 years on here so don't remember your nice red F.

Sorry to know you had to pass through some not very nice moments in your life but we should always hope for the best in the future.

Vlad

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Hello Underdog This Joe D. I talked to you at the Labor Day ATCA Show Harford,Pa. You probably have the nicest original F-Model tin wise on the East Coast. Joe D.

Thanks Joe always a pleasure to see you and talk to you trying to get ready for ATHS in York. Do you think you might make it down there?

Gregg

Gregg I have a room at the Holiday Inn for York. I will have to get one of my pieces of junk running.Joe D.

I will be there Thursday Friday Saturday. I got a lot of work to do as well. Hope to have my trailer ready so I can camp on site. The weather is not helping as I am outdoors

Gregg

I will be there Thursday Friday Saturday. I got a lot of work to do as well. Hope to have my trailer ready so I can camp on site. The weather is not helping as I am outdoors

Gregg

UD, like I told you on the bearing post, it is good to see you back. I hope to see you at York and Macungie but if you don't have "Underdog" written on the back of your shirt I may not recognize you. You should recognize me-I am the old guy! LOL You still have that good looking single axle lowboy?

UD, like I told you on the bearing post, it is good to see you back. I hope to see you at York and Macungie but if you don't have "Underdog" written on the back of your shirt I may not recognize you. You should recognize me-I am the old guy! LOL You still have that good looking single axle lowboy?

I'm the old guy too, but I have my name on the front of my shirt.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I might have to make a new underdog T-shirt... My old ones all seem to be shrinking lol. I'm glad you think my lowboy looks good it needs some serious cosmetic work I hope to have it in halfway decent shape before the show. I suppose I should get a license plate for it too lol

Hey good to hear you are on the brighter side, that kind of stuff can really take the wind out of your sails! I have been having my own ups and downs, mainly with health issues. I've been out in the garage cleaning all the junk off the Ol' Girl. Cliffs getting me a new hand primer pump so maybe I can get her blow'in some smoke soon. Hope to get on here once in awhile. :)

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!