1967 Mack CF-600

fdnymackcf

On February 12, 2017 at 11:19 PM, Firemack said:
Yes the MH was a Ralph Smith Tractor- Ron Smith has the 39 Baby Mack- he is on the this site and was one of the original owners that cared for the MH over its first 25 years and 1.2 M miles. It has been hauling the Radnor B Model and Radnor Hahn on the lowboy to shows more than 50 miles from Radnor. 
It was tough on the B model going 50 on the turnpike and getting blown off the road by modern trucks that are doing 75 and not paying attention, almost got hit several times.
The B model gets about 1 MPG around town and 3.75 going downhill with a tailwind, the MH gets about 5-6 with the lowboy attached and B model on the trailer at 73 MPH.
Check the garage for the picture of the MH as it was set up with the stainless horse trailers, hope to someday buy the Ralph Smith Horse trailer and make it into a travel trailer, if I can ever get the wife to get on board!

1.2 million?
I thought it had more than that on it, closer to 2

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by 39 Baby Mack

Yes the MH was a Ralph Smith Tractor- Ron Smith has the 39 Baby Mack- he is on the this site and was one of the original owners that cared for the MH over its first 25 years and 1.2 M miles. It has been hauling the Radnor B Model and Radnor Hahn on the lowboy to shows more than 50 miles from Radnor. 

It was tough on the B model going 50 on the turnpike and getting blown off the road by modern trucks that are doing 75 and not paying attention, almost got hit several times.

The B model gets about 1 MPG around town and 3.75 going downhill with a tailwind, the MH gets about 5-6 with the lowboy attached and B model on the trailer at 73 MPH.

Check the garage for the picture of the MH as it was set up with the stainless horse trailers, hope to someday buy the Ralph Smith Horse trailer and make it into a travel trailer, if I can ever get the wife to get on board!

Ron that was a typo, 1.72M

Here is the the picture with the original stainless trailer. That was great looking combination!

image_url-121-1294898999.jpg