Barrett Jackson

mack mhe9

Found a pair of B models. B for blonde.

20150116_204601.jpg 20150116_204527.jpg

Look like "D" models to me!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That power wagon is my favorite, those things are just bad ass old school trucks.

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The 1930 Ahrens Fox Falmouth fire truck sold for $93,500.00.

That's only about the second vehicle that i've heard of that went for less than a hundred grand. I was watching today for a while, an original '68 Roadrunner brought $90,000 I think.

That one Corvette got up to 2 million and didn't meet the reserve!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I watched BJ too. Stuff was selling strong. I've been to the Palm Beach auction and the Vegas one. Still haven't made it out to Scotsdale yet. My shop just sent 14 cars to Mecum in Kissimmee for this weeks auction. Should do very well down there. All of them are star cars and will be going off TV time.