Mack V8 emblems

MACKTRUCKS4

Just a thought, has anyone contacted the Mack museum to request a print of the part? Then take the print to a shop. Talk with Don S and see it there are any issues with making repro parts. Also, contact Barry and get his thoughts.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I just sent a picture of the emblem to the guy making my custom shift knob for my RS he does excellent work I have bought his products before he even makes custom knobs to go on the dash of the truck for charging the trailer and tractor air systems. I told him if he were interested in making them I may be able to dig up an example for a pattern depending what they would cost to produce he may be able to cast them in gold or silver colored resin I will report back when I get a response from him.

Here is the reply to my inquiry about making the mack V8 emblem this guy custom makes shift knobs and does a great job what do you guys think I had sent him a picture of the emblem.

Jan 28 at 5:13 PM

No.19 Products Twisted Shifterz

To

me

Today at 5:26 PM

Looks like we could have a couple options for the V8 emblem. Resin cast for one which could be painted any number of colors, maybe a bright silver metallic? perhaps with an offset colored inset, then cleared. Looking at about $100 to create the mold to cast them, then around $15 each, unpainted.

Another option will be CNC machined aluminum which could be chromed. Cost probably at least $60 if done in qtys of at least 25 ish. Both would be made to accept threaded studs.

If you have a sample available would be great. What kind of demand do you foresee? What models were these used on and what is the mounting position, hood side?

Darren Foster

Twisted Shifterz

No.19 Products

www.TwistedShifterZ.com

PH 309-887-9757

Here's a couple pics of your B755 when it was still sitting in the building in WA . Sure wish now I would have sent them the $2500 and worried about how to get it home later.You sure got a keeper.

attachicon.gifCL B755.jpg

attachicon.gifCL B755 2.jpg

Found this video of my truck when they first got it running.

• Like 2

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.