Prime Rib

other dog

post-1729-0-16981900-1420163912_thumb.jp

FCS put a bandaid back on it n put it back to graze sum more LOL

me likes m well dun = no pink pls

LOL

cya

Swishy, the picture is an absolute perfect representation of how prime rib is to be served. If you want it any darker, you don't deserve to eat it. Go get some cheap ribeye and destroy that instead....LOL

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

news flash ............ there is no cheap rib eye ! :loldude:

After raising my pigs, lambs, rabbits and squabs, it's probably more expensive than store bought . . but not as good. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

the tofu was the end of my appetite

Welcome to the Green Dash Weight Loss Program. If your too grossed out to eat, you'll lose weight...naturally.

OH,PRIME RIB! I had a "rib" sammich yesterday,does that count? Lol!........................Mark

I'd say my tofu just got knocked out of the top spot on the shit list. :)

• Like 1

Jim

Vegetarian: American Native word for "poor hunter."

It's becoming near impossible to bag a real damn butcher these days, let alone any form of wildlife. The only way many of these folks in butcher smocks get any blood on them is if the package leaks when they take it out of the box.

• Like 2

Jim

Vegetarian: American Native word for "poor hunter."

or "no teeth"

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE