Happy Now!

bullhusk

Does LEO ............stand for LIFE ENDANGERED OFFICER?..........I got it now LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER! .......I guess either one applies now! .........I just don't understand this herd mentality one cow balls, all cows ball, and no one wants to stop the impending stampede! instead they keep exciting the herd , I guess were a nation of livestock not sensible men. its gonna take a hell of a cowboy to fix this mess!!!!

not one but a hell of bunch a cowboys and 1 texas ranger

• Like 1

BULLHUSK: jail might be too good of a place for him!..........A work crew at a sewage plant or sorting garbage at a recycle center might teach him a little sum thin he never learned ......work ....respect .......ethic.....responsibility ............Auuughhh if these jack ass's just worked they would be too tired to cause hate and discontent !

When I left NYC in '92 I would've bet a year's salary that the city couldn't do any worse than Dinkins. I was mistaken

I have said the same thing today about Jimmy Carter....' OMG How could anybody be worse then Carter! ' Then along comes 'Cool Breezzzzz' B H O

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

I have said the same thing today about Jimmy Carter....' OMG How could anybody be worse then Carter! ' Then along comes 'Cool Breezzzzz' B H O

BULLHUSK

Since the White House already has Hillary as the successor to King O's throne, we'll be saying the same thing. "I never thought anyone could be worse than bama"

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I've said this before (and I know its prolly coming) but if Hillary gets in,i'm moving to Canada!...................................Mark

Go to Mexico...they'll almost all here anyway

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

maybe they should ban guns in NYC. that would work? OH I forgot they have that law already.

I don't know what's true any more, but you hear things and think "that might be true" -

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/07/top-ten-reasons-sandy-hook-was-an-elaborate-hoax/

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I don't know what's true any more, but you hear things and think "that might be true" -

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/07/top-ten-reasons-sandy-hook-was-an-elaborate-hoax/

Certainly though provoking. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE