The cab is back on

Thanks for posting. I have been looking at the original post for updates. I'm glad you have updated your progress. I'm a great lover of the F model, I'm in Australia and their are a couple of F models for sale at the moment, but I'm not in a position to move on them. One is in Western Australian, restored. No mention of what box or engine. Looks ok. Another in Victoria with and E9 unrestored. I would prefer one with an sleeper cab with an E9 and a maxitorque with 44's at the back.

Thanks for posting. I have been looking at the original post for updates. I'm glad you have updated your progress. I'm a great lover of the F model, I'm in Australia and their are a couple of F models for sale at the moment, but I'm not in a position to move on them. One is in Western Australian, restored. No mention of what box or engine. Looks ok. Another in Victoria with and E9 unrestored. I would prefer one with an sleeper cab with an E9 and a maxitorque with 44's at the back.

e9 in a f model, never seen that done, any pics

I'm still trying to get one of you guys from down under to ship me a couple pairs of those white mud flaps.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, mowerman said:

not sure if i woulda went that route on wedding day,,,but god love ya..lol.bob

G'day Bob,

The ladies were driven to the chapel in a vintage saloon. The best man and I went to the chapel in the Mack, then my bride and I did the shorter trip back to the reception in the MACK for a bit of fun 😆

All the best

Roland

• Like 1