New member here.

Wrongway

Just wanted to drop a line and say hi to everybody. My boss just bought me a new 2015 CHU 613 with the 505C and m-drive. We are a heavy haul company, usually grossing out around 123,000 pounds. So, we got the 14,600 fronts and the 46,000 rears. Also upgraded to the biggest frame we could get. It also has the air ride suspension and 3.58 gears.

Its quite a step up from my old truck. 2000 CL713, 460 horse, 18 speed, spring ride double frame, log riding son of a ........ Well anyway, just wanted to say hi. I hope to learn a lot about my new truck here.

• Like 2

This is the truck right after I picked it up. Since then I brought it back home, had to have the "pto prep kit" installed, and a new wet kit. I also upgraded to the performance shift transmission.

And also, on a side note, what is the best/easiest way to add photos on here? I have photobucket that I use on other forums, but it didn't seem to want to work on here? Granted, I don't use it very much, so I may have been doing something wrong myself.

post-19474-0-71618100-1419163785_thumb.j

Ok, I just tried it on another forum and it worked fine. Copy the link from photobucket, went to another forum, paste the link, the link showed up in the reply box, then I previewed the reply, and it was there. So, I tried it again here. When I paste the link here, nothing happens, the link doesnt show up. I tried all four links that photobucket gave me, none of them worked.

Just found out I am running IE11. And Farmer mentioned that.... So, it looks like that is the problem.

Edited by Wrongway