Trucker's marriage

Vladislav

Ok Randy, I will try.

I have some doubts though they know how to apply those Lathinic letters in a correct order.

For those who wonder what's written there - the groom was a truck driver and his friends were also and they did a marriage train with the trucks. Came to the registration hall. I have no ideas did they do the same to a chirch, here's an official registry in the office and in the chirch if you want.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Nice!! Arriving in a Freightliner with a pair of Volvos, I hope the marriage lasts. :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Cool. The only thing I could make out was 26 ноября 2014 must be today's date.

In the Urals, the city Revda, truckers have organized the wedding procession of long-haul tractors. As clarifiesRevda-info, organizer of the wedding and also trucker admitted that he recently got married and wanted to "roll" their wedding on trucks, but did not have enough time to prepare.That is why the wedding fellow colleagues from long range brotherhood transport company rolled out three tractor (fortunately without trailers) which brought the newlyweds and guests directly on the square in front of the registrar.Judging from the video, a resounding buzz festive trucks will long be remembered ... For residents Revda motorcade were involved bonneted truck Freightliner cabover and a pair of Volvo, decorated with balloons and satin ribbons. Advice and love!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Wow! Paul, I'm very surprized of your skills translating from Russian. Couldn't do it such good, my hats off :thumb:

G O O G L E Translater :whistling:

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE