Sign in to follow this  
antique61cmodel

wheel cylinders

Looking for these wheel cylinders would like to buy 4 of them id rather not get them bored and sleeved if possible anyone have any idea where to find them i have tried and older Napa store, they came off of a 1961 Mack C model fire truck not sure what other vehicle they have been used on any leads would be very appreciated believe the cylinder bore size is 1 7/8"

Thank you

Andrew

post-19134-0-31702800-1415497007_thumb.j

post-19134-0-15956000-1415497009_thumb.j

post-19134-0-80710000-1415497009_thumb.j

Try Other NAPA store I used the WAGNER # on CLY. got all 8 Cly.needed at $50 plus and master Cyl. at $90

Walk into another NAPA store, the older the better, including the guy behind the counter. Drop them down on the counter and just say "I need four of these or the rebuild kits."

That's all you have to say. DO NOT SAY WHAT THEY ARE OFF OF. That will only confuse things. Let them find it via the Wagner casting number.

• Like 1

I've found that to be the best method with any part with napa unless it's a car part made in the last 10 years

I am also looking for the same wheel cylinders did you ever find any or the correct part number I'm in dire need of them also

I am searching right now,  58 FWD is right if you give them too much info they get scared..unless it is an older Parts employee. I will message you back with a direct message when I have a price.