:SMOKIE-RT:

Another thing eBay's done is the "electronic" sniper,where a bidder can let THEM handle the bidding for him. Every time somebody else bids,the electronic sniper ups your bid just enough to be top bidder. (Makes me wonder-what if a dozen bidders are using the ES? I guess then it just goes along ratcheting EVERYBODY'S bids up,over and over,until everyone's topped out. I HATE bidding,so I just shop for "Buy It Now" stuff. :twothumbsup: I see it kinda like WalMart-I hate like hell to use it,but sometimes it's the only game in town.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

That is the way it has always been.

If an item has a bid of $50.00 and you bid $100.00, your bid will come in as $51.00. If nobody else bids higher, you will get the item for $51.00. The increment above the highest bid increases in steps.

I think that many people who complain about someone else winning an item near the end of bidding, when they would have bid more, do not understand that.

• Like 1

I'm over ebay!!! Big time!!! I've done a lot on there over years but they are really starting to ''SHIT ME'' no end! Just be happy Ebay/Paypal, you're already fleecing people, stop being greedy, my two bob's worth, Mick :angry: :angry::angry:

p.s. google fleecing (the first response says it all)

:mack1: