1958 mack B67T Sleeper, Tilt Bed

nasty51ford

I would put the back from a flat back cab back there if I were to take the sleeper off, not a big job, but I like the sleeper, even though it is a newer sleeper, it still retains the looks of an old sleeper, and is fully functional! But like I said before, feel free to make an offer, your not going to hurt my feelings, if I don't like the offer, I'll kindly say "No Thanks" and we'll still be friends. I love the truck, I just wish I had a little more money right now to paint it, re-deck the bed, and do some upholstery work.(headliner) It is a great truck to drive, it's tight, and a lot of fun. I have people taking pics of it while I'm driving it down the road, giving me thumbs up. I've had a lot of nice cars, and trucks, but I get as much ot more attention with this than any of them!

• 1 year later...

Could be Maddog probably a straight job hopefully not a dump(hard use !) No mention of a wet line however so maybe not. If so holes should still exist to move spring hangers back to short w/b. Then get a short rear driveshaft . Add a fifth wheel and u  have a road "horse". I'd prefer that but a Long w/b would work too.I'm just looking for a "toy" to make pretty and drive  around the 

I think i remember reading once it was an electric pump that controlled the dump.    I'm 6'2" and 215 pounds.   It's let's just say a little snug in my b67 contour cab.   If your a smaller guy it would prob be fine but if your at all bigger I'd stay away from this setup cab.  

Robert can relate to that! I'm 6'/2" myself but was 165 the last time I drove a b model and 26yrs old! Im72 now and180 .would b nice to find b model with the l j cab but they're rare and high buck also a lot more b model cab parts around.yeah I know it's hobert the darn thing keeps changing my h to r why does it do that?

Hobert is just a dumb nickname my uncle started.   Robert is my actual name so all is good.   I think a standard B cab would be much roomier then the contour cab.   Another issue with the b67 is the engine dog house comes back the floor pretty far.   You add the doghouse coming from the front and the back wall being pushed in from the rear you loose alot of realastate inside. 

I have a B-67 with the flat back cab. Quite a bit more room than the concave cab. I am 6'3" and 295 lbs. Not the most comfortable truck for me to drive but I do OK in it. Doghouse is not in the way for me it does not stick out past dash.