Hershey

HarryS

Anybody see anything exciting at Hershey? I covered about 3/4ths of the flea market and saw a few Bull Dog hood ornaments along with a pair of B-61 side pieces in decent shape priced at $150. There was a R 600 dump for sale, no price or owner nearby. There was a fully restored Mack Jr in front of the Giant Center and of course the beautifully done B-67 at the show on Sat by Matt Pfahl.

First time in 25 years my spots in the Chocolate Field Annex was empty, just couldn't spare the time.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

General old car, truck and some motorcycle parts and vehicles. Car Coral too. Now clothes and a bunch of non vehicle crap things are being sold. If it exists somebody has it there for sale there. I have 2 spots and always go with a trailer of old parts and come home with a trailer of entirely "new " old parts.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I hear you on the "non vehicle" stuff. If they would seperate it the trip would be a lot less physical. About a quarter of the vendors were packing up early on Friday due to the weather forecast. As it turned out the rain didn't come until late that evening and was cleared by morning.

I've been there when it was all mud, now that it's all mostly paved it takes the adventure out of it. We almost packed it in with the Pa temporary sales tax number but it works out okay. I get there generally early on Wednesday and am probably one of the last to leave. I have a long term seller next to me, been there about 10 years less than me. He comes with a 2 axle land scaper trailer loaded with carded hard ware and electrical stuff. Gets 2 bucks for all you can hold in one hand. Always goes home empty.

We both generallycruise through the Chocolate and Green fields on Sunday buying stock people don't want to haul home and pick through the abandoned leavings. Last year got a NOS pair of 55/56 Olds front fenders and a couple of hundred engine gasket sets. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE