Bulldog magizine

Ain't that a slap in the face! Customer Service only says what they are told I guess.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It's interesting that the new Mack website only mentions the Twin-Y air suspension (a.k.a Volvo Blade Air Suspension) and mRIDE (a.k.a. Volvo T-Ride). No mention of the former Mack's camelback suspension (which isn't by accident).

The Twin-Y air suspension (a.k.a Volvo Blade Air Suspension) is a sales disaster. Volvo can't give them away. Volvo wouldn't even consider using it in the global market. They get sound engineering there in the form of the Volvo RADD-GR and RADD-G2 (on-highway), and GRAS-G2 (vocational).

Page 10 of the Titan Series Brochure shows Camel Back , Hendrickson- Chalmers and Hendrickson PAX for tri-axles.

Page 21 Granite Sale Brouchure show Camel back also.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My new magazine came today in the mail, just as nice as ever!!! Looks like they are updating the subscription list and they gave a link to go to to confirm your address to keep getting it in hard copy. I went to the link and it worked and didnt take too long. I guess it makes sense to do it every so often as people move, pass away, etc to avoid wasting money

• Like 1

My new magazine came today in the mail, just as nice as ever!!! Looks like they are updating the subscription list and they gave a link to go to to confirm your address to keep getting it in hard copy. I went to the link and it worked and didnt take too long. I guess it makes sense to do it every so often as people move, pass away, etc to avoid wasting money

HOT DAMN!!! Hope it's in the mail box when I get home tomorrow. Paul

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

Where's the link on phone or interweb?

I have a dumb phone so it's useless to me

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mack.digitalmagazine.bulldog&hl=en

P.T.CHESHIRE

I never understood the distribution of bulldog mag. We got a few issues in the late 90s after buying a new CL

But stopped getting them after 2 or 3 issues and never got any more even after buying a new ch in 2000 and 2 CL gliders in 2003 and 2007 and now 3 titans in 2 years and havsent received a issue of bulldog

They've been good but mine had a loose gear in the back of the engine that runs the air compressor . a bolt from it put a hole in the backing plate of the engine . they gave me a brand new engine at 4 k miles . it has 30 k on it now and no problems. The other 2 have been good over 200k miles combined on those ones.

• Like 1