ATHS National Show in York PA

farmer52

Original PIE west set up 220 cummins with a blower, 5X3, restored by Dr Bill out of Denver, we bought from estate, a good solid restoration, we also have a W model tractor and a straight truck tanker that he did. There is a utube video of him driving it. Good stuff. I picked it up in Denver last fall, basically just did minor repairs and buffed it out

Maint1, I saw you roll in. It was a good looking fleet.

Larry, I saw you headed towards the fairgrounds when I was headed home.

We will be back in the morning with a couple more trucks. Hopefully it doesn't rains as hard tomorrow as it did today.

Mike

Maint1, I saw you roll in. It was a good looking fleet.

Larry, I saw you headed towards the fairgrounds when I was headed home. Never saw the truck before but looked just like the pictures.

We will be back in the morning with a couple more trucks. Hopefully it doesn't rains as hard tomorrow as it did today.

Mike

Well Mike.....it's looking worse after my little mishap this afternoon. Ugh.

Don't keep us in suspense!! I hit a rail road crossing too fast and my CB radio fell out of my overhaed compartment. There was a warning sign that said "BUMP" but that was an understatement.The only thing it did was rip the electrical wires off the connectors and left it hanging by the antenna cable but it did NOT hit me in the head. The light weight bungee cord holding the radio in place was no match for the crossing.

I jackknifed it on slippery road. Was going slow enough didn't hurt anyone else. Lots of grass/dirt stuck in the tires. Bunk and trailer not looking so nice though.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Cleaned truck only to get caught in scary downpours on I 81 wed . Got to the Yorktown hotel which is not made for a truck and no previsions to park anywhere for the night. Got to show and they made me jump thru hoops to get in cause I forgot my insurance card. Waited in hot truck for about two hours while we got parked and pictures took. Overall happy we are here but a very poorly set up show in my opinion. Anyone pre registered should not have to wait hours to get parked. Gotta pick up a few things and head back to ny tomorrow afternoon.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Mike PIE truck is nice. Also the one Gary Mahan did of the Sunoco truck is awesome as well. I was amazed at how quick they finished it, saw it less than a month ago at his place and to see it now done was nice. Saw Freight trains truck in person, don't worry the rest still looking good in person, You can fix her up in no time , sorry about the accident !

Finally getting around to checking BMT. The "Altoona" pair arrived on Wednesday after lunch with no issues. I hope and pray our return trip is uneventful. I stopped by Blue Beacon and had the dogs groomed and a "quick wash" at York. MH and trailer look GREAT. Got the goof cart unloaded and Tom (2324MackAltoona) and I been cruising the grounds looking at trucks. Tom is the "official" picture taker.

P.S. Did I mention how great the MH and trailer look? :whistling:

P.S.S. Don't forget...BMT mug shot at noon Saturday at Watt's tent.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Wish I was able to get up there! just didn't workout,as Superdog said make sure you guys take plenty of pictures for us dumbasses that have to work!..................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.