ATHS National Show in York PA

farmer52

Actually I was thinking you should be the maitre d'........Do you have a black tux?

And we're gonna need a concierge.....That's Green Dash.

What the hell is that?..where's my dictionary?..never mind,i'll just google it.

Oh- somebody to run the joint, eh?..good choice!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Larry, I tried to show your quote but it would not show. You should pre-register your truck or you may be sitting in line for a while to get in, depending on day and time. There will be a line for pre-registers and one for not. The not pre-registered line will move a lot slower than the other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Less then three (3) weeks is the show and I am NOT ready. I am getting the MH out of storage on Saturday then I can start getting it ready to roll. The trailer is another major PIA. It is full of junk important items and I do not want to drag the crap important items to York and back home. The goof cart will be definitely be in its "as bought" clothes. At this rate I may be ready for Mudcungie. So many things to do and so little time.

My plan is to arrive Wednesday (27th) around noon. Anyone else planning to be there on Wednesday? I received the WOT today and read there may not be a truck wash available.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I would certainly like to take at least one truck. My schedule and finances will make the final determination that week. I would have liked to be there from Wednesday on but my daughters final dance recitals on Friday and Saturday night take priority. I may drop a truck off and come back to pick it up on Sunday.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I am going to try and drive the PIE tankers up on Tuesday, have someone follow me and bring me back and get a load on the single drop,Wednesday, another driver is bringing a load. If I remember right we are only about 3 1/2 hrs. The site said secure parking starting Mon. Staying in my truck in unloading area.

Is confirmed, I will not be attending York. Just way too much going on May/June/July that we will be spending a lot of money on. I will, of course be at Macungie as that's only 20 miles from the house.

I trust that the Farmer52/OD's Bar-Grill & Brass Pole-a-torium will be in good hands without me.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I have plans to be there. No real schedule set in stone. I haven't even told the boss about it yet, it kinda is a PITA as it is the end of the month and that is my busy time here at work. I'll get it off, but there will be lots of groaning. "IF" I take Wednesday off, I'll be there late Wed, sometime(about 7+ hr drive). If not, it will be Thurs afternoon/evening. I haven't pre-registered, so I'll be waiting in line for that. I'll be staying in the trailer, on the showgrounds.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I'll be arriving sometime Wednesday afternoon with the 52 and the toter. Several of my fire truck budrows are coming as well. They are bringing some very nicely restored trucks including the Buffalo that was written up in the new Double Clutch.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I received updated information from ATHS about the truck wash at York. There will be a crew that will only "hose down" your truck....no soap nor scrub. It is located before the photo area. First come first served. It is also FREE.

Blue Beacon has a wash near Carlisle and also Breezywood. I will likely stop at Breezywood and get a "soap scrub". Cost for TT is $65.50. Might be worth it to get a "good cleaning".

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I'll play it by ear. If it stays sunny, then I won't worry about the wash. Not that you can tell when mine is clean or dirty. I have my own hose/sprayer, I'll grab a bucket out of the garage too. Not sure it is worth $65.50 to pay someone to wash it?? Not after fuel and show costs.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"