ATHS National Show in York PA

farmer52

Mike,

Thanks for posting the MH shot. MHFred, Doug F, and I had our arms twisted (ouch) so there is a later one with ten (10) MHs. Rumor is there will be a YouTube video of the MH parade.

And yes the show was a total flop...over 1200 trucks.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

The credit for the MH Roundup goes to BOB ABBOTT, a good friend of mine from Roseto, PA. He owns the gray and white MH in the middle of the line. I'm not sure if he is registered on BMT but he did promise me to start posting more. I even got him to photo bomb the BMT mugshot! The final photo counted 10 MH's

Gregg

Glad to meet up with everyone! The list of names is arm long. I met BMT, JOT and racing people. I have pics but need to get them put into the computer. Too bad the show was such a flop......LOL. Or maybe that was just my bad luck getting there? The trip home was much smoother(well the roads weren't). I checked out my yard job....not really that bad. Just some slide marks in the grass. Minimal trenching! Oh well.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Glad to meet up with everyone! The list of names is arm long. I met BMT, JOT and racing people. I have pics but need to get them put into the computer. Too bad the show was such a flop......LOL. Or maybe that was just my bad luck getting there? The trip home was much smoother(well the roads weren't). I checked out my yard job....not really that bad. Just some slide marks in the grass. Minimal trenching! Oh well.

Larry,

Good to see and talk with you. Sorry about the "detour". You might want to consider changing your screen name to "slider". :banana:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

LIKE !!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

slider... skidder.... any of those would fit Larry. could have been a lot worse tho, I think it'll buff right out haha. was a nice show minus the insurance card bullshit I dealt with. scored my nice aluminum B model hood from Superdog, thanks Mike. met a lot of nice people. had to leave Friday afternoon because we had a previous thing to get to Saturday but still feel like I lost 10 pounds walking.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Hopefully the damage isn't too bad to your truck and trailer.

Probably should leave the drifting stunts to the kids in the Nissan's and Mazda's!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Here is the final pic of the ten (10) MHs. Also included is the BMT Nooner crowd.

Here is the link to the YouTube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI5TsEDiaYU

Enjoy!

BMT members

Standing L to R: farmer52-Ken, Underdog-Gregg, 39 Baby Mack-Ron, "I don't remember"(I'll catch hell for this), Dan Cornett (stage name?), Umodelnut-Vinnster, David, Brocky, Barry, ????, 2324MackAltoona-Tom, ????, fxfymn-Carl

Kneeling L to R: Bob Abbott, Freightrain-Larry, yarnall-Mike, MHfred-Fred

P.S. I just remembered maint1 was there but he is not in the pic. Someone will have to photochop him in the pic.

Fourth from the left standing, macktrucks4, Mike

• Like 1

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Floyd Keyes has had that truck done for as long as I can remember. he also use to have a blueish purple colored B75 with L cab that was on a pete frame I think that I haven't seen in years. did anyone get a pic of the black B model extended cab pickup on the dually frame?? it has a bran new chevy dually box on it and a brand new 7.3 Navistar under the hood but I dunno what frame it was on. whoever did it did an excellent job. that was one of my favorites, along with the LF with the Detroit under the hood and mackdaddys yellow R model.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg