ATHS National Show in York PA

farmer52

Is Ken going to need a freebie wash if the Martian pulled pup is used as a customer lounge?

If anyone wants to use the trailer as a "lounge", bring your own broom and duster. :banana:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Talked to my State Farm agent about goof cart coverage. I was told it is not covered under the homeowner's nor liability umbrella policies. Due to the fact that it will be operated on public property rather than my own private property. So I added insurance to the cart...only $17 per year. ATHS seems insistant about coverage and must show proof before they will issue a sticker.

Ken

I am "almost" ready to roll. I have the trailer loaded but still need to service and check out the MH. Raining today in PA so outside work is limited. Going to OH for the Holiday weekend so that leaves Tuesday to mow the yard at the farm (about 4 hours) and get the MH ready. Plan is to roll out early Wednesday morning, stop at Breezywood to get the dogs groomed, and then head east on the PA green stamp. If all goes well I will be at the show grounds after lunch on Wednesday.

Just looked at the forecast....highs in the upper 80s and 50% chance of thunderstorms each day. But as we all know, subject to change.

• Like 1

Ken

Ya, was checking weather myself. Ugh, rain, rain, rain. Hope it doesn't. I got all week off and hope to be able to do something outside? I'm thinking I might try to head out Wed sometime? Figure 7 hr? Need to see when the gates open/close? I'm guessing you would have to find a place to park "somewhere else" if you get there after hours?

1300 pre-reg? Wow. that's A LOT of trucks. Or is that 650 trucks with trailers?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"