Mack Convoy to Artic circle

Good video. I read Denison's Ice Road now I'll have to read that book.

John Denison 1947 Cat Train

post-3242-0-39862700-1409955717_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks much,Fred! Asked if anyone hade ever seen that video, on BMT a couple of years ago. Never got any response. I was at a truck show in Milwaukee (Wis) in the early '90's,and this video was playing at Milwaukee Mack's display. Asked if I could get a copy of it, but the salesman said they only had that one, and by the way,"would you like to buy a new MACK?" I told him," no thanks,already got one!". Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Might have been a V12 Cummins NVH-1200.

mrsmackpauls article says it was a VTA28 Cummins

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Excellent video. The cast and crew from IRT should watch this and take notes on how to produce a quality show without all the unneccessary BS.

What you do not like the soap opera drama.

To think that they need to be able to drive and fill out a log book correctly or not run out of fuel!