Siberian find is already home

What can I say? I am very cultured, I like to meet wimmin from all over.

As long as the culture reads negative, your not infected.... :banana:

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Tom,

That's a perfect work!

My favorit is #3 with the hat on.

I'll shure send it to my Scania friend.

And they use the ice crossing indeed.

I was told it's officially approved up to 10 tonns although people goes with everything including loaded truck and trailers.

As for the beach I just forgot to mention I didn't miss a chance and got myself in the water. Could swim about 5 meters and than back quickly.

Two times though. Not shure of the temperature but brrrr.... :chili: The air was about 20 Celsias and sunny.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad

Yes. Last summer we took a trip north on the Ferry from Seattle Wash to Haines Alaska then on the road from there, around Alaska and all the way back south across Canada into Montana. The only gravel, other then construction sites, was from Tok AK to Dawson Yukon. In Dawson there was also a ferry across the very swift Yukon River. It was a double ended one with ramps on both ends and control house on the side so you drove on and then drove ahead off, big enough to handle a three axle straight truck pulling a 5 axle full trailer. Sorry no pictures as I lost that section due to a camera (or operator) malfunction..

Brocky

• Like 1

Brocky