Mack Tow Trucks and Wreckers

Superdog

The 600 with the sleeper and the 700 are beautiful!

Pretty sure Steve Avella was a member on here at some point,i remember pictures of someone restoring an ex-Highpoint single axle R-Model wrecker..................................Mark

That sounds right.

Not another site like this!

Oh God, no.

Jim

This is a 1937 EJ Chassis. Built as a spec truck for the factory. I bought it in 1958 and converted it into a wrecker. Drove it as a work vehicle for 30 years until I retired it. This was to be my retirement hobby but am unable to complete it. It has been sandblasted and is in primer. Most of the parts are with it to be put back together.

Asking $2500. Call Butch 484-894-9446post-15328-0-72043400-1409921774_thumb.jpost-15328-0-81253400-1409921787_thumb.jpost-15328-0-83474300-1409921810_thumb.jpost-15328-0-57052300-1409921830_thumb.j

1919 MotorAge AC Wrecker ad.

1919-12-11MotorAge_zps29d4488e.jpg

Shop built Ral-Hist Fuel Oil

ral-hist-old-fuel-and-wrecker_zps6984d5d

Tunnel and Bridge MACK dragging Brand X semi

mack_wrecker_towing_semi_zpsa967001a.jpg

Log Rig Tow Unit

wrecker_6994_zpscf01e5a9.jpg

B-81 Auction Photo

auctionmack_zps512d2d72.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

84superdog-That green RS is a 700.LOVE that truck,i remember it being posted here a while back :twothumbsup:

Correct I have a medical issue that prevents me from getting things typed correctly, its called stupid fingers! Lol

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Correct I have a medical issue that prevents me from getting things typed correctly, its called stupid fingers! Lol

Reminds me...back in the day when I worked at the CAT house in Pioria...some of the secretaries knew how to type...the rest were just huntin' peckers. :banana:

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"