scan gauge from Let's Truck

• 5 months later...

it will read every thing off of your ECM that the truck is equipeted the read. like the oil pressure, water temp, rps etc you can check that your gauges are reading the same thing.

then it can display the boost if you have it in the ECM. mine does not have the boost monitor for the ecm to read.

I have the striped down dash only a few gauges water temp oil pressure, ect

I amusing the scan gauge to monitor the fuel milage it showes an average since you last started the engine and the instant for a 10 sec average. it can be set to show the in take air temp, rpms, horse power being use at the instant, fuel in mpg of kg or hour, and has a setting that you can load the fuel cost and it will show what it is costing you to drive at the speed and feul consuption you are that instatn. along with the persectge of aceleration you are using.

it might do more but I don't know every thing about it.

I don't have the computer that some of the macks have in them so it helps me know more about what the truck is doing

along with the fuel gauges on lets truck I can see what the truck is doing all the time. I am averaging 6.9 mpg for every mige driven since I got he truck. When i am pulling 90,000 or heavey and over size two thirds of the time i think that is pretty good

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

• 2 years later...