Sign in to follow this  
dgk1

6-4 code on 2004 cx 613

I have a 2004 cx 613. It started running rough yesterday like a fuel problem. When I checked it, had 8-3,8-4,8-5, and 8-6 codes. I cut it off and started it back up and had 1-3 and 2-7 code. Checked connections on computer and wire harness. Started back up idled rough and had 9-2 and 6-4 code. It cut off on its own and won't start back now. Shows a 6-4 code when you turn the key on.

Check the connections to the fuse panel under the hood and all power and ground connections.

I checked and cleaned grounds battery terminals all computer connections and still no luck. Will turn over but wont start

Having this same problem as we speak. 9-2 and 6-4. Shut off, no start just turns over like a turd. I'm really getting sick of these trucks breaking down! Keep me updated will you? I am at wits end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be a bad module. Unplug the abs module first and see if the code goes away. It helps if you know someone with good eecu and vecu that you can try. Have see those go bad quite often. Also could be a bad J1939 wire or connection at the engine harness to trans harness connector.

Ended up being the plug on one of the wire harnesses.

Same problem again. Does anyone have any other suggestions?