Mack/volvo Uptime 2008

Barry

I just got back from Mack & Volvo's joint Parts and Service meeting in Orlando. It was an informative meeting and lots of fun too! We took over Universal Studio's "New York" section for a street party complete with macks and Volvo's on hand! Here are a few pics that you don't see too often!

100_1824.jpg

100_1825.jpg

100_1826.jpg

100_1827.jpg

100_1829.jpg

100_1830.jpg

100_1831.jpg

100_1833.jpg

Universal was completely shut down for us...all the people in the photos are Mack and Volvo Parts and Service managers! (and spouses/guests)

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I know...posing with a Volvo! Well, I have more pics with me and the Macks, but they won't upload for some reason. Still trying to figure that one out! :D

bmodel_logo.png

I'LL buy a volvo when theres no other truck brand to buy until then BULLDOGS RULE and everything else rusts. Barry when does MACK intend on releasing the O.T.R. version of the Titan?

I have pics from MACK Australia but what about U.S. sleeper options. I want need a BIG dog to slam the folks with large- car-itis. You know a good ole fashion butt whooping goes a long way. We the customers want to know pleeeeeese Big Daddy we need to know.

Mackdaddy1911a1...gravedigger :blink: P.S. volvo uptime ....solution put their cab on a MACK chassis and maybe then the hunk of junk will keep running.

Edited by mackdaddy1911a1

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

I'LL buy a volvo when theres no other truck brand to buy until then BULLDOGS RULE and everything else rusts. Barry when does MACK intend on releasing the O.T.R. version of the Titan?

I have pics from MACK Australia but what about U.S. sleeper options. I want need a BIG dog to slam the folks with large- car-itis. You know a good ole fashion butt whooping goes a long way. We the customers want to know pleeeeeese Big Daddy we need to know.

Mackdaddy1911a1...gravedigger :blink: P.S. volvo uptime ....solution put their cab on a MACK chassis and maybe then the hunk of junk will keep running.

Not sure on the OTR Titan...we're still trying to get information on the day cab version release date. I'm hoping to have a Titan at our open house and truck show Sept. 12-13, 2008...but that is even in question at the moment!! :unsure:

bmodel_logo.png