Granite tractors

Seems like it might be a dealership locality issue on the sale of Granite tractors. It would seem that equally speced pinnacle axle

back, axle forward and granites would be in the same price range.

Granites are higher if you get each with minimal chassis changes, the Granite has a larger frame standard than the pinnacle, same for axles and steering i believe but not sure on them.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Saw another yesterday on the 407 (he's was going east, I was going west).....again, pulling an empty low boy, door said "A & G"......

Was it blue with a white hood?

Thats A&G out of Bolton. They do a lot of snowplowing. They have a large Mack fleet. All newer stuff now. Most contracts require new equipment.

They had some cool DM's with plows, would imagine they are gone now.

Here they are on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yl8rosbMWr8

Keith 

Was it blue with a white hood?

Thats A&G out of Bolton. They do a lot of snowplowing. They have a large Mack fleet. All newer stuff now. Most contracts require new equipment.

They had some cool DM's with plows, would imagine they are gone now.

Here they are on youtube

Yep.....that's the outfit. Seen ALOT of them the last little bit....mostly Mack but a few others.....dumps, water tankers, tractors. Lots of Granites, old and new....or the same few trucks over and over and over lol.

Spending too much time in the "City"......:)

• Like 1

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

A lot of new york state plow trucks are granite tractors. When my internship is done here at macungie ill post up some pictures of unique trucks that have been built.

Other than the new york state trucks, ive seen a handfull of granite tractors come off the line this summer