thomastractorsvc

The 80 Mack takes 4th Place in Semi Truck Show

congrats! but some thing is wrong with your camera, half of your pictures are black and white and the other half is in color! :whistling:

• Like 1

Good looking pair of Macks there. I hope your boys are enjoying them too!

Hey, that worked out OK!

Beautiful truck and well deserved! Paul

Thanks all for the comments, they seem to be enjoying it

excellent must be excited....have a ball.bob

CONGRATS!! :clap:

Looks good congrats

YA SHOULD'VE GTOT FIRST WITH THAT MATE! I'D BE CALLING FOR A RECOUNT! :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

gee...out of likes already.

• Like 1

Nice looking combo, I like them both.

Congratulations on the prize.

Both of your trucks are very nice.That the way I want to go to a show with my 79 r model pulling the b87 on the trailer.Again great looking trucks.

Thanks all for the comments,

YA SHOULD'VE GTOT FIRST WITH THAT MATE! I'D BE CALLING FOR A RECOUNT! :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

I am happy placed in the Semi Truck division and did not even register for it! I registered for the 59-80 Stock Trucks

Congratulations! I guess they felt it was worthy of a trophy even if they had to put it in another division.

Thats a hell of a combo there, not sure if it looks cooler with the R pulling or the B but definitely some nice trucks, congrats on the trophy.

Rob, sure sounds like you have had a busy week and prosperous. Congratulations for you're now hooked. Where and when is the next event?LOL

mike

Rob, sure sounds like you have had a busy week and prosperous. Congratulations for you're now hooked. Where and when is the next event?LOL

mike

Was going to head to a show in Adrain, MO this weekend but looked at the weather, my mom in law wanted to come and the walk in door frame on my shop needed some attention so I decided it may be best to stay home, worked out good the mom in law came over for the weekend, fixed the door by lunch than it stormed the rest of the day.

I guess the next show is "touch a truck" at the Agriculture Hall of Fame http://www.aghalloffame.com/, my local ATHS is holding its meeting there on that Saturday.