Ohio Vintage Truck Jamboree June 21 & 22, 2014

The Ohio Vintage Truck Jamboree is hosted by all Ohio chapters of The American Truck Historical Society. Black Swamp, Buckeye Vintage Haulers, Greater Cincinnati, and Northeast Ohio Chapters. The 2nd annual show in June 2013 saw over 200 registered trucks! Blue skies greeted visitors as they walked through the beautifully maintained show grounds of the Ashland County Fairgrounds. Guests were treated to trucks from as far away Illinois and Michigan. An exclusive feature of the show is it's trucking memorabilia display building. Thousands of rare and unique pieces of trucking history were placed on display.

http//www.ohvintrkjam.com

Edited by WHITE9064TD

Thanks for the reminder. I plan to be in OH this weekend and hopefully Saturday the Wifey and I can attend (but without the MH).

However, the dates are June 21-22 (Saturday and Sunday).

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Nice pics. Wide variety of trucks. Wifey and I were planning to attend on Saturday morning but the "liquid sunshine" changed our minds. Sunday was a nice day but we had other plans. Maybe next year.

Thanks for posting!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"