leversoles_Macungie2014

leversole

Would have loved to make it but since I came out of retirement to help out a friend haven't had much time to work on the B87.Was in the shop by 7 this morning getting the cab ready for paint,will be back at it in the morning by 6 I hope.Will have the truck ready for next year.

Great pictures, that grocery truck reminded me of one that used to come by about once a week when I was only about 5 or 6 years old. All I remember was it was a man named Dan. It was a Ford truck I believe, but it was set up similar, had the scales, he even had fish on ice on the truck. I always looked at the fish, it was fascinating to see all the stuff Dan had on the truck at the time.

I hadn't thought of Dan for years, thanks for the pictures.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well mudcungie was fun will look toward to landing in Seattle so we can dry out lol had a great time and found some fleas for the dogs but I don't think the mutt will bite at these.

I was halfway home when I thought "isn't gearhead from Washington state?" You deserve a keychain or sumthin.'

• Like 1

Jim

I thought it was one a the best shows! A lot a nice trucks I guess the rain brings out the best of us LOL!! Tom's red an white 361 Detroit powered Brockway I thought was the best lookin truck there! I know I guess I am a little biased towards the Brockways but I watch this man and his son build this truck on the Brockway site and he left nothing undone so I would think it's one of the best restorations that I have ever seen in my lifetime

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Yardo,you send them to the one on Oregon ave? best place for a "real" Philly Cheesesteak! I agree with Pat's and Genos being both overated and tourist traps!................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.