Beautiful restoration !

That is something to be

Proud of . Steve

I was looking forward to seeing it beside your Superliner this summer, but I guess the Mack Museum is a good home for a while.

That is a beautiful truck. Congratulations.

Very well done....looks right at home :)

Very nice! I like the CHU looks good too.

Congratulations, that's one good looking' B-61!

Ron

Congrats.....that's quite an accomplishment !

Beautiful rig hope to get there to see it some time you gotta be damn proud of it congrats

I saw you guys headed westbound on 78 around the 57 yardstick this morning about 10:00am or so, thought you were arriving early for Macungie. Looked good!!!!!

That's gotta be at the top of the list of awesome things that a truck restorer/owner can hope to achieve.

As others have posted before me, well done and a heck of an accomplishment. :SMOKIE-RT:

Very nice

NICE!! :twothumbsup::bulldog3:

Congratulations- was looking forward to seeing it at Lancaster on July 13th, but hopefully will get over to the Museum this Friday or Sat

Bob

Awesome looking B! Looking forward to seeing it in October.

Very nice looking. Congratulations on getting it in the museum.

mike

Yes that was us you saw this morning in the rain,,,had to haul it in the rain from Hartford to Allentown, took us 2 hours to clean it, the museum people where very nice while we cleaned it up. Thank you every one for the nice comments, he is very proud of the achievement and he is happy to share the truck with others who appreciate them, he never restored it to just park it away in a shop, he hates when show season is over and it gets put away, but now every day for it is show season. I will still have the Superliner at the shows for the first time this summer, have some things to do before Lancaster to it is but almost ready to show. Again Thank you guys for the nice comments!!

Jack

• Like 1

You guys should have waited a couple of days, took it to Macungie (another 10 miles down I-78) and then dropped it at the Museum!!! (or are they putting it into the show??)

Great Job and congrats on the museum piece

Either way I will get to see it as I am planning on doing the museum on Friday Morning

They where putting together a collection of B-models and wanted it there before the Mcungie show, also my work at the golf course was not going to allow me the time out of work over fathers day weekend this year. Do plan to take Superliner down in October to Mack fest or Gerharts show one of the two.

There is a big crowd from the Macungie show that makes their way to the customer center each year so it will get plenty of "play". Neat looking truck! So cool that Mack is able to welcome trucks back home!