Off to the Mack Museum

That's gotta be at the top of the list of awesome things that a truck restorer/owner can hope to achieve.

As others have posted before me, well done and a heck of an accomplishment. :SMOKIE-RT:

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Yes that was us you saw this morning in the rain,,,had to haul it in the rain from Hartford to Allentown, took us 2 hours to clean it, the museum people where very nice while we cleaned it up. Thank you every one for the nice comments, he is very proud of the achievement and he is happy to share the truck with others who appreciate them, he never restored it to just park it away in a shop, he hates when show season is over and it gets put away, but now every day for it is show season. I will still have the Superliner at the shows for the first time this summer, have some things to do before Lancaster to it is but almost ready to show. Again Thank you guys for the nice comments!!

Jack

• Like 1

They where putting together a collection of B-models and wanted it there before the Mcungie show, also my work at the golf course was not going to allow me the time out of work over fathers day weekend this year. Do plan to take Superliner down in October to Mack fest or Gerharts show one of the two.