New Century Transportation CLOSING

1958 F.W.D.

I knew I had not seen Much of them recently... Sorry to hear of another company going down the tubes.. There were several of their trailers parked behind the Keystone museum last fall on our way home from Lititiz

Brocky

only one question...what family member are you?

No relation. My father was one of the original 12 owner/operators who were working under HJM when he was leased onto Southwest Freight, and then started Jevic. There's more to his involvement but I don't have the time to get into it here. He went into and out of the office on various assignments for about 2 years, and then eventually went in full time, and that's when HJM bought his tractor from him. I myself worked for the Fuel Dept and Operations before moving into the Willingboro Shop full time.

Many members here know who I am and who my father is, Thom, and they also know that I only speak the truth. You sound as if you may be bitter about something. Care to share your thoughts?

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I knew I had not seen Much of them recently... Sorry to hear of another company going down the tubes.. There were several of their trailers parked behind the Keystone museum last fall on our way home from Lititiz

the boss rented them some spaces for drop and hook, hate to see anyone lose their job. My bride works for Estes, they treat her good. Dave

Yardo, I have an early OWNER OPERATOR mag featuring Harry on a "roundtable" discussion board. Pretty interesting, as he was an O/O at the time, himself.

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Thom, I'll be at Macungie- you can't miss me, the only FWD truck that's ever been at the Macungie show for the 10+ years I have been going, why don't you stop by and introduce yourself. You can meet my Dad, too. Trust me, his last name does not start with an "M."

-But I won't hold my breath waiting for you.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS