Saved another G model

Glad it worked out.

Yesterday took the family to the pig roast held at Dan Agges down south of Nevada, MO. He has that IH Museum, nice turn out. Dave cooked the pig and it was nice and juicy, ate it without any sauce!

Dave seems to cook for every meeting or event, that in itself is worth the membership dues :D

post-10018-0-41721000-1398615756_thumb.j

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Because of the length laws, measuring from farthest point on the front of the tractor, the length laws were so tight they worried about the Dog making the vehicle

over length, Believe it or not!

Ron

hey thanks I figured there would be some strange reason.

Here's the G73 with it's new look. I haven't decided if the 24.5's are gonna stay or not,just what I had mounted and handy for now.It has 24.5 spokes on the rear already,so these would be a match,but I also have a set of NOS 10:00x22 tires and a nice set of polished 22" Alcoas I been saving for something, and I also have some old 5 hole 22.5 Alcoas. Gotta worry about that when I get it home. It developed a major oil leak on the trip to my buddy's shop,so he's gonna get it traced down and fixed and do a little other tinkering on it while it's there,hopefully be ready for ATHS convention in Springfield ,MO next month.

attachicon.gifG with budds.jpg

ol' truck looks good mike.

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"